Incredibles 3; Rise of the Clones (Prelude)

Are you excited for Incredibles 3

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t Care

0 voters

This is going to be the thread for Incredibles 3 when it comes out early 2010. Until then Al-Bob is going to do something different…he is going to give away special sneak peeks at it before it becomes public.

The first Preview will be available to the public; September 10th

Second; October 31st-Halloween Night…maybe November.

I’m a little excited for it Al-Bob, but only time will tell if I decide to follow it.

Ooh… this is gunna be good, I can tell! I can just imagine the promo ads now…

Don LaFontaine voice

“This fall… from the writer of Troubled Teens and Droid Revenge, comes an all-new action-adventure. The Incredibles return in their biggest mission yet! Al-Bob’s… “Rise of the Clones”! Catch the first exclusive sneak-peek on September 10th, only on Pixar Planet.”

[size=134][b]Year-1962

The night was cold and dark. The eerie silence seemed to want nothing to do with life and not a creature dared stir outside the Government Development Facility. Two figures on the third floor were starring intently at a screen displaying hundred of names. The room was musky to say the least of the smell and stale food.  Graphs, pieces of paper, and notes lay all around the computer desk as the two men scanned the list. Every few seconds they would pause and then with a slight shake of the head from the one behind the worker the list would once again continue its monotonous rolling. One quick lookat the men would explain the mess surrounding them. Their eyes were worn, tired, exhausted as if from not enough sleep. The worker, the scroller had just become a little excited at one person when the usual shake of the head telling him no made his speak up;

“Rick we have to pick someone!?!?”

“I know John, but this isn't some easy decision for us. This pick will decide whether or not we keep up with those Russians in the area of science or be forced to do war instead.”

“But Rick, at this pace I would love the see us just start a war since we seem to have only had one or two possible candidates.”

“John, you know we have to do this. The government has bestowed on us good glory and power in picking this person. We must complete our task or else we could become laughingstock at not being able to pick someone in the millions of  American hopefuls.”

“You're right Rick, I just wish it wa...” John stopped mid sentence as one name scrolled into view.

“What? John?”

“Rick, look.” John's finger shacky from excitement pointed towards the name while a large smile began to grow on his face. “We found him!”

Rick slowly turned towards the Computer. His eyes followed his partners finger hoping that this time they might have gotten the right one. As his gaze settled on the name and credentials his heart leapt within him. “John…”he started. John looked up from his chair into Rick’s face. Rick continued…“We found him!”

As soon as the celebration of Champagne and Doughnuts ended John and Rick turned agina towards the Computer.

John, could you please spill the information about our newest winner. Rick said with a slight announcing tone of voice.

John rather drunk from the celebration slowly began…

Age-12
Accomplishments;
Winner of County Science Fair-New Laser Theory
Winner of State Science Fair-Laser Gun Theory
Winner of Regional Science Fair-Levitation/Zero Point Energy Device
Winner of National Science Fair-Robotics Device

Address-
2597 W. Waterfield Rd. Los Angeles Cal.

John turned to Dick; “He's a Cali”. He began to short laugh but was stopped when Rick asked; “What is his name?”

…after a short pause…

“Buddy Michael Pine.”[/size][/b]