Toy Story 4

Hello. This is my first fanfiction. If it’s good, can you tell me? If Toy Story 3 spans out and they don’t escape the daycare center, this is my vision of Toy Story 4.

Chapter 1

CRASH! The sound of thunder rocks the Sunnyside Daycare Center. All the toys are asleep, except for two.

“Buzz, why did our last plan fail?” Woody asks.

“I don’t know, Woody. I mean it was foolproof,” Buzz quips.

“Maybe it was us having to reset you and then you speaking Spanish. Or maybe because we were weakened by the demon kids,” Woody says.

“Who knows? All I know is we have to try again!” Buzz says.

“What’s the point? We’ll just fail again.”

“Well,” Buzz says as he yawns, “I’m gonna turn in for the night, so I’m rested to get abused again tomorrow.”

“Good night,” Woody says.

“Good night,” Buzz responds.

When the sun rose the next morning, the toys noticed someone waiting outside.

“Hey, who’s that?” Slinky inquired.

“I don’t know. But he looks familiar,” Hamm responds.

“Hello there, sir!” they hear the teacher say. They all freeze.

“Hello there,” the man says.

“What can I do for you today?”

“Well, I just got a new job and my wife already has a job, so we need someone to watch this little guy.”

"Oh! Well, we are a highly-accredited daycare center. But I have to ask, where did you hear about us?

“Well, about seven years ago, I dropped off all my toys here when I went to college.”

“Oh! Andy, right? Andy Davis?”

“Yep, that’s me,” Andy Davis says.

“Well, we open in a couple of hours, so bring him back at 8:30. OK?”

“Alright.”

“Thanks, Andy!”

The teacher shut the door and retreated to her office.

“Andy! What’s he doin’ here?” Jessie asks.

“I don’t know. But he’s married. With a kid?? Wow?” Woody says, excitedly.

“Well, hopefully, his kid’ll want to play with us,” Potato Head stated.

“Well, we better get ready for the day.” Buzz told everyone.

At 8:30, the parents began to bring their kids to the center. At 8:45, Andy and his son, Daniel, walked in. Andy came up to the toy chest and told his son to be nice to the toys.

“Now, remember, these were once my toys. So, I want you to take good care of them and don’t break any. I’ll pick you up at 3:30. I love you.”

He gave him a hug and a kiss and left. Daniel turned to the toys and picked up Woody. His dad had told him something about them, but he couldn’t remember.

Once all the kids were there, the teacher stood in front of the kids, introduced them to Danny, and repeated what Andy had said to Danny about the toys. The day had begun.

Chapter 2: Day 1

“Hey there, Danny,” Bobby Jenkins said as he walked up to Danny.

“Hi,” Danny responded.

“So, I heard you dad donated these toys to us.”

“Yea, he did.”

“Well, I don’t care,” Bobby said rudely to Danny. "These toys are not fun to play with. They’re fun to torture. That’s what I do everyday. See, watch.

Bobby grabbed Rex and yanked him out of the chest. He then proceeded to slam Rex around like a plastic bat. Then, when he was done, he threw Rex aside and left.

After Bobby left, Danny went and picked up Rex. He then carefully placed Rex in the chest and said, “Don’t worry, guys. I won’t hurt you. My dad would be angry and then I’d feel bad about it.”

“OK, everyone! Snack time! Let’s all go to the cafeteria to eat,” the teacher told the kids. After all the kids left, the toys came alive.

“Rex, are you alright?” Buzz wanted to know.

“I’m a little woozy,” Rex said, then BLECH! he vomited over the edge of the toy chest.

“Ugh,” he said when he finished.

“Boy, Andy’s son sure is a chip off the old block. Right?” Woody questioned.

Unanimously, the toys agreed.

“I’m glad he is. I’m sick of all the other kids abusing us. Right, Rex?” Slinky asked.

“Wha-ye-na. I don’t like confrontations,” Rex responded nervously.

BRINNG! The bell rang, dismissing the kids from snack time. All the toys froze. Danny walked towards the toys.

“Hey guys, I’m back. Did ya miss me?”

He then took all the toys out of the chest and began to play with them.

Bobby walked over, “Hey Davis, what did I say about the toys. No play, just torture.”

“But Bobby,” Danny said. “These were my dad’s. Why would I torture them? Besides, I like them.”

“What? You like them?! You’re not supposed to like them! Are you nuts?” Bobby demanded of Danny.

“No, I’m not nuts. In fact, I’m totally sane. So, get off my back,” Danny reiterated angrily.

“OK, kids. Nap time!” the teacher said at the perfect time.

“Did you see the way Bobby treated Danny?” Woody asked, aghast.

“Yeah. That was almost as bad as he treated Rex,” Jessie responded.

For two hours, the toys continued to talk until the first kids started awaking. All the toys froze.

“OK, kids, it’s 3:30. Your parents should be arriving soon,” the teacher told everyone.

Danny came over to the toys, “Well, see ya tomorrow guys.”

At about 3:45, Andy walked in. “Hey, kiddo. Did ya have fun?”

“Yea, Dad. I love your old toys!”

“I thought you would love them as much as I did,” Andy said as he sighed. “Oh well, c’mon kiddo, we have to get home by 4 so we could go to Aunt Molly’s concert.”

“OK,” Danny said as he and Andy walked into the crisp fall air.

Chapter 3 coming soon!

That is a good fan fiction. Very good.

not bad…i’m very intrigued as to the storyline as it progresses…please continue.

Keep it going! :wink:

Awesome! I need more! I never thought about Andy getting even older!
(I__I)
(=‘.’=)
(“)_(”)

This is really good!! Please continue soon!

Sorry for the delay. Chapter 3 is coming soon, maybe even this weekend if I get time.

Oh no! That means I’m getting old too! No!!

Nice fiction by the way

Finally, at long last, chapter 3!

Chapter 3: Afterhours

Once all the kids were gone and the teacher had left, the toys began talking about the day.

“That was the greatest day since we came here! Wasn’t it, guys?” Woody inquired.

“Oh, by far; the only one who got abused today was Rex!” Buzz said.

“Well, besides that, it was a fantastic day!” Rex exclaimed.

CLICK! They heard the locks on the front door unlocking.

“What’s that?” Buzz asked.

“I don’t know,” Woody said. “But we better get back in the toy chest.”

“I second that,” Jessie said as they all climbed in with only Buzz and Woody peeking out over the top.

They saw a man they recognized, but couldn’t see who it was. The stranger turned the lights. Just before Buzz and Woody froze, they glimpsed Bobby’s dad, Tom. As Tom got on the computer, Buzz came alive and tried to see what he was doing, but couldn’t. Tom made his way out, shutting off the computer and the lights, and locking the door on his way out.

“What was he doing?” Rex asked.

“I don’t know, but I noticed he didn’t shut off the Internet, so I’m going to check,” Buzz said as he hopped out of the toy chest and ran over to the desk. He hopped up on the desk and turned on the monitor.

The first thing that popped up was an unsent email from Tom to Andy. Buzz read: “Dear Mr. Davis, It is to my concern that your son has been bullying mine. I want to tell you right now, it better stop or I will be on top of you and I will run you into the ground. Sincerely, Tom Jenkins.”

“What?!” the toys exclaimed in unison.

“It was Bobby who was bullying Danny, not the other way around! That’s unbelievable!!!” Woody shouted.

“But wait, there’s more,” Buzz said as he clicked on the other window. It was a picture of Danny apparently being threatening Bobby. It was obviously Photoshopped, but the toys still couldn’t believe it.

“This is ludicrous! Bobby should be the one in trouble, not Danny!” Jessie shouted.

“Don’t forget, he never sent these, so Andy doesn’t know about them, and now he never will because they are gone,” Buzz said as he shut off the computer, and returned to the toy chest.

“Well, we’ll just have to wait and see what becomes of this,” Buzz said.

“Yeah, well, the day’s almost started. In fact, there’s the teacher now,” Woody said as the teacher walked in. All the toys fell motionless.

Stay tuned. Chapter 4 coming either tomorrow or Friday. There’s a huge plot twist coming up, so get ready!

Because this is my 100th post, I decided to grace you all with the fourth chapter of TS4. Here it is!

Chapter 4: Day Two

The day started out pretty normally for the toys, but, after an hour of being played with by Danny, Bobby came over.

“Hey, look, it’s the kid who likes the toys,” Bobby said as his gang laughed stupidly. “Davis, you better watch your back because you never when I’ll strike.”

Then Bobby grabbed Buzz and violently twirled him around before chucking him on the ground. He and his gang walked away, laughing.

Danny picked up Buzz, put him back the way he was and gently placed him down before confronting Bobby.

“You know what, Jenkins, I’m sick of you! So you better back off or there’s gonna be trouble!” Danny threatened.

“Hey, hey, hey! What’s going on here?” the teacher demanded of the boys.

“Danny’s threatening me!” Bobby whined.

“Yeah, but-,” Danny began.

“No buts. Now Danny, go in the corner for a timeout,” the teacher said.

“Fine,” Danny said as he sulked away.

Danny was in the corner for a half-hour, which Bobby used to freely abuse the toys.

When the teacher let Danny out, he saw the aftermath. The toys were scattered across the floor. Buzz was missing an arm, Woody’s arm was torn, and the others weren’t looking too good.

The teacher came over and demanded of Danny, “Who did this??”

“Bobby,” Danny responded.

“Bobby, get over here, now!” the teacher screamed.

“Yes?” Bobby said as he strolled over.

“Did you do this to the toys?”

“No, it was Danny.”

“No, it wasn’t Danny because he was in timeout and you were the only one over here.”

“Oh, whatever. You’re so stupid.”

“What did you say to me?!?!?!?!?!?”

“I said you’re stupid. You’re kind of proving it now!”

"That’s it, mister. I’m going to have to talk your dad tonight. If he doesn’t come, you’re in big trouble.

“Fine.”

“It’s snack time. Let’s go.”

The teacher left with all the kids. After they left, the toys came alive.

“Buzz, are you okay?” Jessie asked, obviously concerned.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” Buzz responded.

“This isn’t good. I hope the teacher does something bad to Bobby,” Rex said.

“Now, come on, guys, just because Bobby was mean to us doesn’t mean we have to be mean to him,” Woody said, but the toys were obviously against it.

“Come on, Woody! That’s crazy! That can’t possibly happen! Everyone’s gonna want him gone!” Buzz said.

THUMP! THUMP! “What was that?” Woody asked warily.

The door opened and Bobby entered. The toys fell motionless.

“If Davis is gonna diss me, then I’ll destroy something near and dear to him- his toys,” Bobby said, evilly.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a book of matches. He then took Woody and seared the side of his face with the match. He took Buzz and removed his leg. He then destroyed every toy in a different way. Then he left.

“OK, everyone, time for more-AHHH!!” the teacher shrieked as she saw the carnage. “OK, who did this???”

“Danny,” Bobby said, immediately.

“No, it wasn’t because I made sure Danny was next to me. But when I took a quick head count, I noticed one missing,” the teacher said.

“Who was it?” Jenny asked.

“Bobby,” the teacher said, making sure to pause.

GASP! The entire class (minus Danny, who had a victorious look on his face) gasped at exactly the same time.

“I did not!” Bobby said, trying and failing to prove his innocence.

“There’s too much evidence against you. I’m afraid I’m going to have to expel you,” the teacher said with a glum look on his face.

“E-e-expel me?” Bobby asked, shocked.

“Yes, expelled,” the teacher said, trying to put an end to it.

“You can’t expel me! My father won’t allow it!”

“But I have the final word, not your father,” the teacher said with a stern look on her face.

Bobby turned angrily towards Danny, “This is all your fault! I’ll get you for this even if it’s the last thing I do!” Bobby said as the teacher dragged him off.

“Danny,” Maddie said as she saw Danny with a concerned look on her face. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay. Did you think what Bobby said was a real threat?”

“No,” Jeffy said. “Bobby makes those threats all the time. It’s just a bunch of hot air.”

“But,” Danny said. “this seems different to me. Almost as if he was serious.”

“Like Jeffy said, ignore it! I’m sure it’ll all go away,” Maddie said confidently.

“I hope so,” Danny said.

The plot twist is coming in the next chapter! Stay tuned!

It’s really good! I hope you continue it! :smiley:

Okay, I’ve decided to put new chapters every 100 posts, so pray I decide to post really quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, here’s chapters 5!

Chapter 5: The Night After

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. At 3:35 a woman who could only be Danny’s mom showed up.

“So,” she asked. “What happened today?”

“Nothing,” Danny lied.

“Oh, okay,” said Danny’s mom, clearly taken aback.

They left soon after. When all the kids and the teacher had left, the toys came alive.

“This is not good,” Woody said while observing the burnt side of his face.

“I know,” Buzz said as he hobbled over on one leg.

“I’m glad they expelled Bobby! I can’t stand that little brat!” Jessie shouted indignantly.

“Now, come on, guys, just because Bobby’s a brat doesn’t mean we have to hate him,” Woody said, trying (and failing) to persuade the toys.

“Woody, I’ve known you for 20 years and that’s the most absurd thing you’ve ever said,” Buzz said.

“Woody, Buzz is right, that’s crazy talk! I know you hate Bobby, but you’re just too afraid to show it!” Jessie said.

As soon as Jessie said that last word, they heard two voices. One was deep and the other was a kid’s. The toys froze.

Tom and Bobby Jenkins walked in the door. They had a mallet and a crowbar. They opened the toy chest and light flooded in.

They grabbed Jessie and placed her on the floor. Then Bobby grabbed the mallet.

The toys watched in horror as Bobby proceeded to smash Jessie’s head, then he took the crowbar and stabbed her repeatedly.

Then, suddenly, the teacher walked in. The toys knew that she always came in on Saturdays. But, alas, the Jenkins’ didn’t.

As soon as she saw them, she called 911. The cops came, arrested Tom, and took Bobby home. The teacher looked solemnly at Jessie, then left.

Sorry, I destroyed Jessie, but, as she is a protagonist, it needed to happen. I think I’ll actually post Chapter 6 soon. It’s a good one!

Alright here it is: Chapter 6! [spoil]There are a lot of in-jokes crammed into this one just wanted you guys to know![/spoil]

Chapter 6: Jessie’s Problem

As soon as the teacher left, the toys hopped out of the toy chest and scrambled over to Jessie. Her head was grotesquely pounded in and the rest of her body was mangled and destroyed. It was obvious her voice box was destroyed, but she could still lightly moan.

Many of the toys were crying and Buzz was delivering her last rites, but Woody interrupted him.

“What are we doing guys?” he asked.

“We’re mourning Jessie. There’s no way she could have survived that!” Mrs. Potato Head said, wiping tears out of her eyes.

“But we can fix her, right? I mean we fixed Buzz 7 years ago!” Woody said.

“Woody’s got a point, guys. We did fix Buzz and if, like Buzz, she’s deluded, we can reteach her. I mean we had to teach her our names way back when!” Slinky said.

“So, come on, we’ve got 2 days to do it, right?” Woody asked.

“Yeah,” many of the toys responded nervously.

“Well, come on, let’s fix her!” Woody said, trying to rally the others.

“But, Woody, we don’t have any of the supplies we need!” Buzz said.

“We can go and get some. I’m sure Al’s Toy Barn is closed. I mean, it’s never open on Saturday, anyways,” Woody said.

“Well, then, let’s go!” Rex said.

“But, I forgot how to get there,” Buzz said gloomily.

“Don’t worry, that’s what the Internet’s for,” Woody said.

He then hopped onto the computer desk and turned on the computer. After it booted up, he went to Google Maps and typed in “Al’s Toy Barn.”

“Wow.”

“What?” Buzz asked.

“There are a lot of Al’s in the area,” Woody responded.

“How many?” Buzz asked.

“1,276,” Woody responded.

“Holy cow,” Rex said.

“Which one should I click on??” Woody asked, urgently.

“The one we went to was at 1001 W. Cutting Blvd.,” Hamm said.

“That’s not on here!!” Woody said.

“Blast! They must have closed it!” Buzz said.

“What’s the first one on the list?” Hamm asked.

“It’s at A113 Park Ave. It says that it’s the main store,” Woody replied.

“But, how do we get there? Park Ave.'s about 15 miles away!” Buzz said.

“Let’s just take the Pizza Planet truck that’s parked outside,” Hamm said.

“Wait, when did that get there?” Buzz asked.

“About 30 seconds ago,” Hamm responded.

“Well, let’s go, guys! We’re burnin’ daylight!” Woody said.

Woody printed the directions, then asked, “Who wants to go?”

Buzz, Hamm, Rex, Slinky, and Mr. Potato Head all said, “Me!”, but Mrs. Potato Head didn’t.

“Why don’t you want to go?” Mr. Potato Head asked his wife.

“I want to stay with Jessie, y’know, make sure she’s alright,” she replied.

“Okay, fair enough. Now, let’s move!” Buzz said.

One by one, the toys filed into the truck. Buzz drove, Woody gave directions, Slinky did the petals, and the others did other assorted things around the car.

Woody started the truck and Rex put it in gear. Then, they were off!

really would like to see more chapters…

I like the way you are using a different approach to the whole Daycare scenario…

I think you could really add more info and description to the story but it depends on who you ask.

Keep it up…

Thanks, Al-Bob! I’ve kinda been in a dead end and can’t find anything to write about. I’ve got about nine chapters, but after that I can’t find anything to write about. Does anyone have any suggestions? Either, post them here or PM me with them! It would be greatly appreciated!

This is really good. I can just picture it all in my head! :smiley: I just finished reading all of the ones you posted. They are great. :smiley: That mean kid needs an huge attitude adjustment. :confused: I’m glad he got expelled too.

I like it so far! But I really really hope they manage to fix Jessie :cry:

Alright, the Pixarteers have been asking for it and here it is! The next installment of Toy Story 4!!

Chapter 7: Al’s

After 15 minutes of driving, the toys arrived at Al’s Toy Barn. It was a big red barn with a field mural next to it and a sign that read, “Al’s Toy Barn: Number 1 in the Tri-County Area since 1993.”

“Yeah, I doubt that,” said Woody as he read the sign.

“Why are there so many cars here?” Buzz asked.

“Well, it could be the giant sign that says ‘Now Open Saturdays’?!?” Hamm said.

“Wait, what hours are they open?” Buzz asked.

“It says ‘Now Open from 12:01 AM to 11:59 PM everyday,’” Woody responded.

“Blast! I guess we’re gonna hafta wait until tomorrow to get the stuff we need to fix Jessie,” Buzz said gloomily.

“But she might make it!” Woody said, anxiously. “Is there a cell phone in here?”

“Yeah, right here,” Potato Head said, handing Woody the driver’s iPhone 6.

“Does anyone know the center’s number?” Woody asked.

“555-557-6257,” Buzz responded.

Woody typed in the number and waited. “Son of a building block!” he exclaimed.

“What’s wrong?” Buzz asked.

“She didn’t answer,” Woody said with a glum look on his face.

“Maybe she’ll call back,” Buzz said, trying to sound hopeful.

“I hop–” Woody began to say, but the rest of his sentence was drowned out by the sound of a heavy metal song.

“Hello?” Woody said into the receiver.

“Woody, is that you?” Mrs. Potato Head asked.

“Yeah, it’s me. Is something wrong?”

“Jessie can’t stay conscious for more than a few minutes at a time. She’s not gonna make it, Woody.” Mrs. Potato Head said sadly.

“Well, try and keep awake. We’re gonna be here awhile. Al’s is open today,” Woody said.

“I’ll try. Bye, Woody.”

“Bye. Bad news, guys. Doesn’t look like Jessie’s gonna make it,” Woody said.

“Well, let’s just wait till we get the call that says she’s done, so we know what we hafta–” Buzz began, but the phone began to ring.

“Hello?”

“Woody?”

“Yeah?”

“Jessie’s gone.”

That was part 1. Part 2 soon!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jessie!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can’t wait for part 2!!! This was awesome! I felt my heart drop when I saw the words: [spoil]She’s gone.[/spoil]