pirates of radiator springs...

sorry, folks, i couldn’t

resist…

Ha ha

ha, that is really funny. How fitting too. The movie Pirates is almost gonna be released. Nice job.

Haha – I remember

seeing this some time back actually (in your signature or something). Pretty funny. "Bloody

Lightning"… (snigger) Nice job! :laughing:

stickers: How ecactly did you do it

anyways?

Oh. My. Gosh.
:laugh:
Two of my favorite movies

together in one pic.
This thing cracked me up, great job, stickers!

thanx!

:wink:

in photoshop. i used the CARS wallpapers for lightning and the king. if you

take a closer look, you can see that i cut out their images somewhat sloppily… well, and then i searched for

pics of captain jack sparrow, cut out the hair cloth and a bit of hair (the rest of the hair is done with the

normal brushing tools). the car sign is cut out from a traffic sign, and the bones pics from the internet. both

combined made up the “pirate sign”. plus a neutral background - and ready!

i made this by end of

last year for a friend of mine (shaa) who is - surprise, surprise - a big CARS and a PIRATES fan… :wink: so the

picture actually shows him (as the king) and me (as lightning) ;-p

LOL, very funny stickers! :laughing:

I wonder what other movie themes you can do.

I am ammused, hehe! :laughing:

[size=92]LOLFL that is SO awesome!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: [/size]

Very funny! :laughing: :sunglasses:

…depends on the movie, star swordsman, on the pictures available (high res and big format), and on the idea itself (i. e. how the picture or scene will look like).

in this case it was pretty easy because i didn’t need to paint/draw a lot myself. the job could be done by cutting out and pasting all the stuff together. really difficult it becomes when i do have to fill in a lot by myself, because i’m not good at drawing…!

CARifying this beemer (3er series, this model is actually from the late 90ties) was much more dificult, because of the lights and shades on the eyelids.

What movie theme do you plan to do next?

no idea… (yet)

:wink:

maybe lightning & sally and their kids (sarah and leon)… and then, maybe not… (well… hm… at least you might say, i’m obsessed with CARS :smiley: )

Wow this thread is old brushes some metaphoric dust off maybe it’s late to say, but :slight_smile:

Pirates of Radiator Springs gave me a good laugh. It was well put together and rather funny. :smiley: