lizardgirl's Graphics

Well, I’ve done some more Randall ones, predictably. :stuck_out_tongue: They’re the easiest ones for me to make, and since I’m pretty short on time right now, it was the obvious option. But I promise to do other stuff later on, when I have more time and inspiration.

So, here’s the first one. I guess the whole point of this one was to just be ironic- most would consider Randall the ‘master’, but I’ve made sure that the word ‘apprentice’ is closer to him. He’s much more naive than most people would think. Also, to add to the ironic-ness, it’s a quote from Frank Oz, the guy who actually voiced Fungus.

[img]
This is very naughty of me, since I’ve used this screencap before, but I really wasn’t satisfied with my first attempt of adding words to this picture, especially since Randall does look so…broken in it, so I thought I’d make a few changes. This time, I’ve used Just Jack lyrics, from his song ‘No Time’.

And now a few that are a little more light-hearted.

:smiley:

[img]

[img]

OMG, the last one had me on the floor laughing. :laughing:

Please do more

lizardgirl :smiley:

“Pucker up, Wazowski!!” :laughing:

Oh man,

that made me giggle like crazy. I’m still laughing at it…! :laughing:

And yay – a [i]Star

Wars[/i] reference!! (snigger)

Great job, lizardgirl. They all

look great! (I’m still laughing…) :wink:

I agree with Bill, the last

one is hilarious! :laughing:
Nice graphics! :wink:

NIce

work lizargirl. THey all look so amazing. I love them all. Incredible job. You are really good at this.

Thanks guys. :smiley: I’ll probably make a few more in a couple of weeks time.

I can’t wait! Do you take requests?

TSS- Yeah, sure, why not?

Request away! :smiley:

Really? Well very well then. This might not comes as a surprise for you, but

can you do some incredibles graphics please?

Sure, not a problem, TSS! You will have to wait a

couple of weeks, though. :wink:

Could you add some Ratatouille graphics to that two-week waiting

list please, lizardgirl? :wink:

I don’t care! i am just excited

to see them. Good luck! I know it is going to be extremely good.

Sure,

Mitch- I’ve actually had one planned for a while now, but I’ve been trying to find the right screenshot to go

with it. :wink:

lizardgirl

• Awesome! I hope you find a good screenshot for it soon. :wink:

Oh, and thank you!

Well. Haven’t updated this in a while. :laughing:

Three more from me, obviously all Randall-orientated.

One of my favourite moments in MI. I really could have this on constant rewind and I’d never get bored.:stuck_out_tongue:

The words in this one are lyrics from a song called The Prayer by Bloc Party. It’s a song that I always associate with Randall (for obvious reasons).

And now, something to brighten the mood. :laughing:

I’ve only just realised how much they both look like they’re on drugs or something. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and if anyone has any requests, I’d be happy to oblige. I need some inspiration anyway.

lizardgirl - Ha-ha! I like the last one, and that first graphic is actually kinda… cool. I love how he slinks around like that. Heheh.

Nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

I like the graphics, lizardgirl! You know, I do appreciate his slinking in that scene, but I think one of his best slinks in the movie was when he climbed up that hydraulic ram as the door was being lifted. Simply amazing.

Mitch- Thanks! :smiley:

eratosthenes- Yeah, you’re so right- it’s absolutely gorgeous when he does that. Also, did you ever notice, just before he actually starts to climb up, he has this look of absolute childlike wonder in his eyes…It’s difficult to see, because he’s only small due to the perspective, but it looks so sweet.

Anyway, enough Randall fangirling. :laughing:

I love your style, lizardgirl, especially the colours of your graphics. The “recognition” graphic makes a really good point, too. :slight_smile:

The randall ones look super cool lizardgirl. I love it. My favorites have gotta be the recogition one and the “poetry in motion”. Keep it up.