Marie's Graphics

Here’s where I’ll post everything that I make.

The stuff I have already…
I know… the avatar is kinda big.

A new sig I just made…

I hope you like them! :slight_smile:

Hey Marie! They all look totally cool! You did a really nice job with the skinner graphicsl I can’t wait to see more.

The Star Swordsman - Thanks! :slight_smile: If only I had a bunch more pics of him to work with.

Well, have you tried doing an internet search? And there is the possibility of waiting for the dvd.

I’ve searched almost everywhere I can think of. And of course I’ll get some great quality screencaps when the dvd comes out.

Great! Well, maybe there can be some screens hidden around the net. But anyways, I can’t wait for more.

Nice graphics, Marie! I can’t wait to see some more.

I think there are a few people around here who can hook you up with some Ratatouille screenshots…

I wish I knew who could help me with that though.

Thanks, by the way. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :slight_smile: Well, Mitch uses a lot of obscure Ratatouille screenshots for her graphics. Maybe you could ask her?

I asked her earlier today. I’ll have to wait for a reply from her, and that’ll probably be tomorrow.

Here’s a new one.

I like the two pics of him. He looks mischivious in the first one and funny in the second one. Really cool,

Wow, you must really love Skinner, Marie. That second one from your first batch made me laugh! :laughing:

There all very nice, high quality graphics. You should be proud. :smiley:

Very cool, Marie! You’re good at this! :smiley: :wink: Can’t wait to see more!

If I may ask, what program do you use? Photoshop?

The Star Swordsman - I agree. :slight_smile:

Gasduude - Indeed I do love him. :slight_smile: And I love the quote I put in the second one. It’s silly, yet romantic at the same time. And I am proud. :smiley:

Maggie_PixarFan - Yep, Photoshop.

Marie - Do you take requests ? :wink:

Bill - Maybe… well only sometimes. I usually only make stuff to keep in my collection though.

Well, you don’t have to accept, but I would love to see you take a shot at some The Incredibles graphics.

I don’t really like the Incredibles. At the moment, I’m only doing Ratatouille graphics.

Very well then. How about doins some Collete graphics?