Ashley's Graphics

Hello! I’ve decided to post up my own graphics. So far, these are all Ratatouille ones:

Signatures

This one’s for Brad Bird: :laughing:

You would only get this one if you’ve watched the Ratatouille 9-minute preview several times.

That’s all of them so far!

ashley

Colette Linguini - Haha! Cute graphics, Colette Linguini. I love the “Where’d he go?” graphic, “Yes!” signature, and Brad Bird’s expression in the last one. Great stuff. :laughing:

Keep up the nice work! :wink:

– Mitch

They are looking absolutely fabulous there CL. Absolutely amazing. All of the avatars and siggies are totally jaw dropping.

Wow. I like your style! It’s always good to have someone different making graphics, especially when it’s of Ratatouille. :wink:

I like the 'HI. I’M BRAD BIRD". He sort of does say it loudly in the intro, huh?

Colette Linguini- I love them all! Your simple style works really well. Anything with Remy’s eyes popping out is always funny, and I love the Linguini ‘where’d he go’ one. :smiley:

These are great! The “OMG” and “Where’d he go?” ones are funny. :smiley:

new graphics.

haha recurring joke. i crack myself up :laughing:

ashley

LOL, the idea of other Pixar films using 23-19 is hilarious! Nice one, Ashley! :laughing:

I love the “YES.” one.

Mainly because I watch the podcasts BECAUSE I AM A NERD

That was funny! LOL! You better start working on some more Incredibles graphics, beause you’ll need them eventually. :wink:

Thank you. :slight_smile: I would really like to make more Incredibles graphics… Does anyone know where I could find more shots from the movie?

ashley

I love the 23-19 one CL. Totally cute and random too. Excellent work on them.

Sorry, I wish I knew. I’ll look around, though. :wink:

TSS- Exactly! The whole “23-19” joke was meant to be random, yet humorous. :laughing:

A113- Thanks. I looked for more pictures myself, and found a couple good ones.

Here are my latest:

ashley

Really awesome graphics CL. They are really simple, yet all so fun to look at. Awesome job.

I love them, C&L! They are so awesome. :mrgreen:

Haha. Nice graphics, [b]Colette Linguini[b]! I especially love the “Candy Corn” one. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

– Mitch

I don’t understand how Heimlich likes cand corn so much. If he ate the whole thing, he wouldn’t be able to move!

I like the new ones. Where did you find those The Incredibles graphics?

Thanks, everyone!

A113- Out of the three Incredibles graphics I’ve made, two of them were from plain old Google Images, and the last one (“Showtime”) was from this website

Oh so that is where you got it. Can you make some more TI graphics please?