Wallpapers
Whatever you want!

Nemo
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
WALL•E

Here’s a few WALL•E Sigs I made :smiley:

And here’s some av’s, mostly EVE

…Where did you get the screenshots for some of these? I didn’t know some of these parts had screens available yet.

Wow those are really amazing siggys there. did you draw them by yourself?

Netbug009 - My boyfriend got me a couple scenes from the movie that arent up anywhere else, cuz he’s all computer smart and stuff so yah

TSS - how do you mean draw? all i really did was cap some scenes from the movie, alter the colours and add words and a boreder

Oh I see. This should be in the Fan Graphics and Icons section of PP, but still, really clever.

Oh I’m sorry =/ I didnt really know where to put it

Oh, these avatars and signatures are very well made. You did a great job with those. I would certainly love to see more from you. :wink:

Thanks! :smiley: I’m open to requests too, I can do anything from Nemo, The Incredibles, Ratatouille and WALL-E =]

Yeah, I was going to ask you if you did requests, actually. Do you mind doing some more WALL-E avatars, specifically, with the captain?

no problem :smiley: I’ll do some tonight =]

Hey I like those! Good job! The best one from your newest batch is the coffee one or the second to last one where he’s kinda looking back to his right. The latter has a better cap but the former is funny. :slight_smile:

Yah the caps are slightly annoying cuz my clips cut off the bottom and left side of the picture >.<

but yah, glad you like them =]

Do oyu take requests? If you do, can you put up some Incredibles stuff?

Sure :smiley: Sigs? AVi’s? Any specific characters?

Well, you want answers, you got em. It doesn’t matter, siggy or Avi. And any character or all characters or the general movie will be just fine. And it could be any scene, any part, whatever. WHatever you like.

Alright, it might take me a while, I’ll do 10 AVi’s and 10 Siggy’s. I’ll start now and post them when I’m done =]

I can’t wait for them! Good luck!

ok here are the 10 AVi’s and Siggy’s :smiley:

and it really didnt take me this long to do them, i had a little break while i was talking to my boyfriend <3

sigs

AVi’s

i hope u like them =]

Wow, those avies and siggies are cool :open_mouth:
Gotta show them my brother when he comes to visit again (he makes avies and siggies too)

Um, can I request something? :slight_smile: