Newbie Wall-E pic

Hi every one, I’m new to the forum and first off I wanted to say hi to you all. Also I have a photoshop wall-e here that I did. I’m totally new to photoshop so it’s not a super sharp looking pic. I took a pixar wall-e picture and tracked skid steer loader and combined the two. So tell what ya think ?

Thanks
Jigs

Wow, I think it looks pretty cool! However, since this was photoshoped, I think it would be best suited in the Fan Graphics and Icons section, but other than that, it looks cool

And Welcome to PIxar Planet WALL-E Dude!

Thanks TSS, and sorry about the wrong thread post. I’m still finding my way around here :laughing: ! There is so much to look at!

TTYL
Jigs

Welcome! Hope you have fun here! And your picture’s not too bad either. Of course, the more you play around with Photoshop, the more you’ll learn about what you can do.

You know it’s funny :confused: but my little brother is the one who got me started with photoshop. He makes layouts and stuff, but I could not help myself from trying it out. I’m going to be doing more, so we will see if I get better with some time. :wink: Oh yeah… ? I gotta tell ya’ I am having fun here, the people are great.

P.S. Thanks to who ever moved my thread!

Thanks again guys!
Jigs

Very cool pic :smiley:

hullo and welcome! waves like a maniac Let’s be friends! 8D