Bill's avatars

I’ve finally decided to start a graphics/icon thread.

Here is my avatar work:

Hey Bill. I am glad you decided to start. And you really started things up simple, but I like it. Keep it up.

same they r really good!!

I’m glad you like them, guys. I’ve just started making these things, so hopefully with more experience, my work will have an increase in quality.

That’s a really good start, Bill!

May I suggest that you make your signatures the standard 100 x 100 pixels? Then you’d have more of a continuity with them, and that size just looks better in my opinion. Can’t wait to see what you post next. :slight_smile:

This might be a little early Bill, but do you take requests?

rachel - Yeah, I’ll see if I can work on that. Thanks for the tip. :wink:

TSS - Well, I guess requests are welcome, but, again, I’m just starting out, so I’ll have to do this sparingly.

Well, you know what I want to ask for Bill. Some TI stuff please.

Here’s the The Incredibles avatars that TSS requested, as well as a Ratatouille avatar :

ooh, really cool Bill. Nice job. I really like them.

Cool avatars! I really like the Ratatouille one :laughing:

I adore the Violet one - the choice of picture that you used is perfect. The Bob Parr one is fab too, but if there could be one improvement it would be to zoom out a bit on him. But maybe that’s the whole vibe you were going for since Bob does feel a bit claustrophobic with his job and all? :wink: Great work!

Some really cool avatars there, Bill! Especially the Violet one, as Rachel said- it’s just the right moment. :smiley:

Bill - Not bad, Bill! The graphics you have created are, with the exception of the Remy avatar, clean, crisp, and clear. (The image of Remy looks just a tad bit fuzzy to me, but that’s my only complaint.)

I absolutely love that Violet graphic, by the way. My sister looks almost exactly like that when she takes up a firm stance in Martial Arts. (snigger)

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

– Mitch

Mitch - Yeah, well, I had to resize that avatar down to 100 x 100 pixels so it would be useable. I’m aware that the image is somewhat fuzzy, but that was the best I could do in this case.

Bill - Don’t worry about it. When I first started making Ratatouille graphics (or collecting screencaps) a good majority of them were fuzzy, if not all of them. You managed to make a good percentage of your stuff look clean right off the bat! :wink:

– Mitch