Wall-E-Dude's Graphics & pics

Well I made this thread because I found out I was making more and more graphics and pictures, I use photoshop for all of these so here they are.

Well first off it’s kind of a Cars Wall-E crossover, but I was in a parking lot the other day and I saw a new white VW Beetle and it reminded me of some one so here she is,

Another one is about an on going thing at my house, is that in the movie Cars there was a “Car” that was the only one that was strong enough to pull Bessie the paver, and Lizzy said 'Big Al"! So we named our 1973 Peterbilt after that so here he is,

Here is one I thought would be kinda cool was my truck, a lifted 1987 Chevy Blazer.

Thank you for looking!
Jigs

wow those r really good!!

Wow, that is just cool. I really like the EVE one.

Hey thanks guys, I’m glad you like them! It’s just a lot of fun to make them! :smiley:

TSS, It’s funny how much a new white VW beetle looks like Eve! I looked at my brother and said who does that look like? You can guess what he said and that’s why I thought it would be a fun picture to make.

oh yeah hi i dont think ive met you yet!!

Those are awesome! I especially love the Chevy Blazer one! :laughing: Looks so awkwardly real… haha.

Well, if a white VW Beetle looks like EVE, what other ideas have you got in mind for other PIxar characters?

Hi Moonstarms, nice to meet you! You also do great work on graphics!

Man, there are so many great Pixar characters with lots of… well character :laughing: So we’ll see what I can come up with?

Hey Jaiki, I like the awkwardly real comment! :laughing:

Those are so cool, especially the third one! I love how dirty the truck is. :laughing:

The truck took a lot longer to get dirty on photoshop then it did in real life! :laughing: and thanks for the kind words. :smiley:

I have some more to show y’all.

I don’t know if you have seen the new Dyson vacuum out? So I thought I would show you.

I didn’t know Flick was in this movie?

Hope you like em’

Talk to you all later!
The Wall-E-Dude.

WALL-E Dude, holy cow those are really nice. Keep it up. I really like them. And I din’t know flik was in the movie. :laughing:

Those two are so funny and clever! Great job. :slight_smile:

That Flik and WALL-E one is so funny! I love how oblivious Flick looks. :laughing:

I guess after 700 years or so Wall•E picked up guitar?

Rock on Wall•E! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you guys like it! :wink:

Thanks for all your replys!!

Wow!!!Very good!!! :smiley:

Impressive WALL-E dude! Totally rocks.

Agreed! Rock on Wall-E! (I’d love to see that as a vignette XD)

Man I feel like an idiot, but what does that mean? :confused:

Also thanks for your reply!
The Wall-E-Dude

Wow! That guitar fits into WALL•E’s hands so perfectly. Great job!

Thanks Rachel!

Means a lot!

I will see what I should do next? :confused: