Chick Hicks at the races!

Hey this is my first post my brother told me all about the place and I just had to join. So I put together a little design with chick hicks at the speedway but it seems that Mike Wazowski and Sully are in 2nd place!

Oh, it looks really, really nice dude. Chick is really doing well in the race. And even though it took me a while, I saw Mike and Sulley. Really clever.

(I’m gonna move this to the Graphics/Icons section. It is much better suited there)

You really like that moderator post, don’t you TSS? :smiley:

What was this made with?

That’s really cool, Pixar-Maniac! Chick Hicks fits right in there, doesn’t he? And Mike and Sulley look very squished. :laughing:

And welcome to the forums! :smiley:

Wow! That’s some really good editing! It looks practically real! And putting Mike and Sully in there is pretty sneaky… I hardly noticed! :laughing:

Oh no it’s YOU!! Hi bud, the pic looks great dude!! :wink:

P.S. This is my brother, he and I use the same photoshop. He’s really good at layouts and stuff but he also does pics and other things too, and some times we both are together on a project. Just thought I would give a little info. :slight_smile:

haha that’s amazing :smiley:

Well, I didn’t know you two were bros. That is just too cool.

Sorry but i am really confused where is sully and mike i don’t see them :unamused:

Haha, Pixart… Look in the window of the second car (the red one). You can barely see them, but they’re there. :wink:

That’s awesome. You have some rad Photoshop skills. :sunglasses:

Very neat! Chick looks like he fits right in there!