Jaiki's graphics and such!

So lately I’ve been fiddling around with Photoshop Elements and I’m starting to realize the awesome banner/siggy making potential that it really has! I haven’t decided whether I want to try and do avatars or anything yet, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be too bad. I’ve only done siggies with Wall-E for starters, but I’m open to new ideas! If you want to request anything, go right ahead. I’m just not sure how long it could take, so I appologize ahead of time… :laughing:

But yeah. Here are the siggies I’ve made so far! :smiley:

They are absolutely beautiful, Jaiki! I just love the colours you use, and the “let’s roll” one is very funny. If I weren’t so set on using my own signatures, I’d definitely pick one of yours… Simply gorgeous.

Wow, Jaiki,, I love them! My favorites are the first one and the “Let’s Roll” one. :slight_smile:

Awesome stuff Jaiki! I love the 4th one down and Lets roll!! All of them are great though. Very artistic and clever.

Rock on! :sunglasses:
The Wall•E•Dude

Awe! Thanks VERY much everyone!! I’m glad you like them! :wink:

If you have any ideas, let me know. :smiley:

Will do Jaiki :wink: , if I think of something I’ll tell ya, but I’m kind of in a creative block? :open_mouth:

Talk to ya later :sunglasses:

Awesome. :smiley: That would be great! I mean, if it’s anything Wall-E related, I WILL be limited because of the number of pictures out there. BUT I love new ideas. So thanks!

Wow, those are really, really colorful I really love these WALL-E siggys. Very nice.

Very colorful pictures!Well done!!! :smiley:

How do you make this?

Edited. I combined both of your posts. – Mitch

Well, I used Photoshop Elements 3.0, and made them by using computer made abstract images as well as the regular Wall-E pictures. I just put them together, and tada! :laughing: Or something along the lines of that. haha

Bravo!

Those are really pretty signatures, Jaiki! They’re so full of colour. :smiley:

Thanks very much lizardgirl and Vortex! All feedback is greatly appreciated. :smiley:

Jaiki - I love the wide array of hues you used in the signatures – they really catch one’s eye! I especially love the “Say whut?” graphic. :wink:

– Mitch

I absolutely love the wide variety of colours you’ve used!
Its clear that you are truly a Photoshop Master (Much better then me anyway!)
I wanna see more, maybe some bigger pieces!