Fan Graphics/Icons Request

Dear Pixar Planet graphics makers,

I have a request for you. Currently, I am planning on making a Violet Parr/Tony Rydinger pairing Music video. THe only problem is that I am limited on Tony Rydinger clips. If anyone here has got any graphics or siggys (newly created or old creations) of Tony, Violet, or both, please post it in this thread. I would be very thankful to everyone who contributes.

If I do use any of your graphics/signiture’s, I will make sure that I give you credit for your creation. Thanks for taking the time to read this request. I would love to get started on my next music video, but I can’t do it with out your help!

TSS

I can get you some video of Tony Rydinger if you want… (in AVI format.)

No it is okay rachel. I can get Tony clips from the movie, but there isn’t a lot of tony clips, so that is why I am requesting fan siggys.

Here’s an old Violet one…

It doesn’t bother me if you don’t end up using it but it’s there if you want it. =)

Thanks rachel. If at all possible, can you pull up some Tony ones? Or create some Tony ones?

So far, I have got a lot of Violet stuff right now everyone, but I am in dire need of Tony graphics.

I’ll try… I’ve never actually made any Tony-related graphics before. I might be able to have some for you by the weekend, if that’s alright.

I’ll wait. I am currently in no hurry to start on my MV now.

I’ve updated my graphics thread with some Violet/Tony graphics for you, TSS. =)

Thanks rachel. I’ll go check it out.

This is to everyone who plans on contributing a fan siggy for my Violet (and Tony) music video. I plan to start my MV on October 1. That is about 15 days from now. I really, really would want you guys to post your stuff up really soon before I start. I’ll still take it and probably will use it if I really need to.

Bottom line, if anyone still has got someting cranking in their heads, go on ahead and post it up.

Pardon the triple post everyone, but I just wanted to tell you that I shall start on my Violet/Tony MV in 3 days. If you have anything you want to contribute, please do it, but I’ll need it ASAP.