The Scarlet Loner! Invisigirl Sig

Not exactly giving you the download link (of course, if you want to download it, all you have to do is Google it :slight_smile: ), but just showing you what I did when, while bored out of my mind writing out the “Incredibles Young Generation” fan fic I’m working on currently (the current chapter is barely completed, BTW, my fellow readers), I decided to open up a blank document and use the newly downloaded font (I downloaded it yesterday, actually) to type out some words suitable to be used with the wording.

Here they are:

Not exactly fan art, but I thought they were kinda cool. :laughing:

Edit:
Here are all the signatures I’ve made in the past and the one of recent times, in chronology order:

And the one avatar:

Hope this will increase your conveniences rather than have you go through the entire thread. :wink:

Neato. :sunglasses:
Maybe you should set up a sig and avatar thread like what I, Rachel, FONY, Pixfan and the rest have done?
Just rename this thread ‘WBoon’s siggies and avvies’ or something, instead of starting a new one, if you’re so inclined. I’d like to see what you can come up with. :wink:

Nah, I don’t think I’m up to it. What you see in my current sig area is the best I can do (till I get some Photoshop training, which, naturally, takes some time), and as you can see, it isn’t fantastically awesome, so, thanks, TDIT for the suggestion, but no thanks. :stuck_out_tongue:

This was just a one-timer so you can expect not to hear from me about anything similar to this anytime soon. :sunglasses:

I really like that font! Very cool, WBoon. I especially like the strong colours you’ve used in your signature, it makes it really effective.

Really cool WBoon. I have seen maybe two other people besides you who have used this font in something TI related. I like the use of color as well. All of the Incredibles characters with Red, white and yellow, Frozone with turquise and white, and Syndrome with Black, white and indigo.

There is one tiny complaint I have about this. Just a simple spelling error. I believe you might have spelled Violet’s Super name wrong. The common form of that speeling is “I-n-v-i-s-I-g-i-r-l”

lizardgirl: Thanks. :slight_smile: As I stated many times, I could had made the whole background a red color, but my Photoshop skills still need working. :blush: But, it looks better without the whole background dyed in a shade of crimson anyway, so I guess it’s cool. :sunglasses:

Star Swordsman: Yeah, I got the Frozone and Syndrome colors from the retro posters I saw on the net, and as for the spelling, I got that from Wikipedia. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, more than 90% of the Invisigirls I see on the internet are spelled with an I instead of an A, but its your work, I’m not going to tell you to change if you don’t wanna.

Hey, nobody said Wikipedia’s always right. :wink:

Besides, like I said, this is just an one-timer. It’s not like it’s serious business or something; no need to sound so grim. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d change it if it affects you so much. ;-p

I’m just saying. :wink: It catches my eye everytime I see an A in Invisigirl’s name, but it isn’t anything that I am going to protest on. :wink:

Neat! It’s good to know what that The Incredibles font looks like.

It’s amazing what Photoshop can do.

So, I took up TDIT’s encouragement, and thanks to him (along with the many challenges other great videos and MVs alike brought to me), I’m going to creating a series of videos from now on, with most involving my Incredibles/Digimon Adventure crossover. However, that shall be left to be discussed about in another thread.

I tried to use the traditional blue background of the Pixar logo, but I want to make it look more special, especially when it’s a promotional signature to the biggest Pixar tribute there ever was (I’ve browsed through YouTube, none of them appeared to be a ‘tribute-like’ video).

So, with that, be sure to catch my video on January 2009! I’ll try and launch this huge project as close to the month as I can, but with the other projects I have to work on now, it may take some time so, be patient! :smiley:

Your fellow Pixar fan
~ WBoon :sunglasses:

Wow, that looks so cool. I love the font WBoon. After looking at it, you got me really excited for your Pixar Tribute video. I can’t wait. Good luck to you man.

Thanks, TSS. :slight_smile: That means a lot more to me than you may think. :smiley:

Yes, I’ll be using another tune for the video this time, those of Immediate Music and Brand X (an ironic choice for the latter, considering TDIT’s mention of this), to be specific. As the few might know, they are orchestral groups who managed to weave out majestic music that many movie trailers you see today and back then featured.

So, yes, it’s going to be something like a trailer, but again, that’s a discussion better left for another thread. :wink:

Glad you like the sig.

Like it? I don’t like the siggy. i love it. It looks like Pixar can put it in their Pixar Logo if they wanted to. Again, you are welcome. :wink:

lol I wouldn’t go that far. :wink: You might had noticed that the ‘ANIMATION STUDIOS’ font is a little dull and lack in saturation. However, I’m a Photoshop newbie so you’ll have to excuse me on that one… or don’t and leave me tearing in the pits of darkness.

Jokes. :laughing:

But seriously, yeah, I spent only about one to two hours working on this. It was quite difficult to change the background (not to mention putting in Luxor Jr.), so it was somewhat of a feat for a beginner like me.

I hope everyone would like this and expect many more of such work from me.

Oh, you will, you will. :laughing:

Cool sig, I’ve commented on it in the “Who’s got the best signature” thread.

Just a little nitpick though. Pixar celebrated their 10th anniversary in 2006 with their release of Cars, so next year (2009) would only make it their 13th year since their first feature Toy Story. If you were counting when the company was established and its first short Luxo Jr., that would be 1986, which would make 2009 its 23rd year of existence. So why “20 Years of Animation”? :question:

lol Because “20 years of animation” sounds way cooler than 23. :stuck_out_tongue: Besides, that’s what the Pixar website says, so I thought it would fit my tribute very closely, especially when the last three years weren’t… well, very successful (save WALL-E) with the films that you see in that time.

As for it being 10 years of animation, well, that wouldn’t be true because Pixar started animating 20 years since Luxor’s time, as you said, so I really want to keep that feel that my tribute has, how Pixar has gone from its humble beginnings to, well, the gigantic phenomenon today.

So, yes, I might add some Luxor Jr.'s clips, but I’m not entirely sure because my original idea was to only input the feature films into the tribute. However, since this is a tribute to Pixar Animation Studios not Disney/Pixar Animation Studios, the possibility of that happening is very high.

Anyway, thanks for pointing that out. I don’t think I’ll be changing that, though, because I think it’s perfect the way it is (save the dull lightning I mentioned earlier). Glad you like the sig. :slight_smile:

That signature looks great, WBoon. It seems like it has that classic, simplistic feel to it, and the font is even similar to the Pixar logo, too.

lol I looked for that font for a whole half an hour! :stuck_out_tongue: It’s Charlemagne Bold, BTW, if you’re planning on using it. Turns out that it was in my default set of fonts the whole time, without having the need to download it from external source. :unamused:

But thanks, rachelcakes1985. I try to keep it looking simple like that so that it has that mystifying feeling to it, as if something big is coming your way. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you’ll have to wait and see. :wink:

Very nice, WBoon! Simple, but effective. And I’m looking forward to whatever you’ve got planned to follow this! :smiley: