Hannahmation's Graphics

Just thought I’d start making some graphics.

Nice start…keep it up!

:mrgreen:

Not bad for a star Hannahmation. Keep it up.

They’re all so pretty, Hannahmation! Well done. My fav is the Knick Knack one. I can’t wait to see more of your simple yet appealing avatars. :slight_smile:

Nice avvies you got there Hannahmation! My favorite would have to be the Presto one. Nice job! Keep it up!

Nice graphics, Hannahmation! I love the simplicity of your avatars. Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

Very cool! Yer graphics have such a nice quality to them. I really like the Nick one.

Thanks everyone!v :smiley:

You are welcome Hannahmation. I can’t wait to see more. Do you take requests?

Those are such sweet avatars! The Boundin’ one is funny. I like your style- simple, but effective.

TSS: Yes, I can take requests :slight_smile:

Thanks, lizardgirl!

Here’s a few from a Toy Story set I am working on.

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the Jessie one!! :smiley: I might use it one of these days. :wink: I like the alien one too. “oooo…!” :laughing:

Umm, since you’re taking requests, do you think you could make some with either Alfredo, EVE, or M-O? Those are three of my favorite characters. I’m not picky, so whatever you wanna do I’ll pretty much be happy with. I’m in love with you graphics already! :smiley:

little chef

Thanks, little chef! I found that picture of Jessie and just had to do something with it! How about one of each? :smiley: Here you are:

Well, you know me. I request some TI graphics please. Any character from any scene.

By the way, nice avatars. I love the Toy Story ones. Those are cute.

Hannahmation - Those Toy Story avatars are great! Composition wise, I like how you placed the image of Woody fiddling with the game controller at the forefront of the graphics… and stuck Buzz with his controller at the end. Thematically, it looks more interesting and appealing.

As for your latest batch: I’m loving that M-O graphic. It’s awesome. The Ratatouille avatar is nice, as well; I particularly favor how you handled the hues – the tone of the image itself is eye-catching, what with how you desaturated the background and left the main characters colored in. Oh, and the EVE graphic is lovely, too.

Again, nice work! Do you mind if I request a couple of Remy avatars? :wink:

– Mitch

Haha, that first Woody one is hilarious! The look on his face…:laughing: I love the colours you used in the Linguini one, and with the M-O one too- those bluey tones work really well. I never realised you had such a talent with avatars, Hannahmation!

Hannahmation: Oh my goodness, I absolutely adore that M-O avvie!!! :smiley: The subdued colors in the Alfredo one are incredible… and the EVE one is so simple and beautiful. :slight_smile: They all look so sweet and clean… you can know for sure that I’ll use 'em sooner or later (I just changed mine yesterday, and I’ll probably keep it a while before I change it again. :wink:).

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to see what everyone else’s requests are going to look like. :stuck_out_tongue:

little chef

TSS: Thanks! I actually started looking for some TI photos to use as soon as you asked about requests!

Mitch: Thanks for the feedback! I don’t mind at all! I’d be happy to make some. :slight_smile:

lizardgirl: Thanks! Just started playing around, so I guess I have some hidden talent that I am unearthing! :laughing:

little chef: Thanks! I’m glad you like them! The M-O avvie was my favorite to make. :smiley:

Hannahmation - You’re most welcome, and thank you! :wink:

– Mitch

Some more from my Toy Story set: