GIF Request...

Could someone be nice enough to make a GIF of Dug turning when he says the “SQUIRREL” line?

I tried to make one, but it turned out huge and too slow.

Here’s the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=v8mn4Me7zxY

If anyone can do it, I’ll be really grateful :slight_smile:

I should close this… :frowning:

Give me a couple days and I’ll see what I can do for you, Leonarduille. :slight_smile:

Hannahmotion: would you be so kind what software you use to create such work… i dunno how to do that… :frowning:

Don’t worry Hannahmation, I got it covered. :slight_smile:

Just for anyone wondering, I take frame-by-frame-captures and feed them into Beneton Movie GIF, so this shouldn’t take too long. I’ll get back to you when it’s complete (which should be very soon. :wink: )

wannabechef91: I use Photoshop CS3. I’m a bit new to creating animated .gif files, but I’m getting the hang of it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Mygames: Ok, cool.

I didn’t know if you wanted any caption, so I just created the animation. It seems to loop well. :slight_smile:

Please note that, like any GIF, it takes some time to load all of the frames, but after it’s first run it’s all good.

I can shrink the size, slow/speed it up, and add caption if you’d like as well. :slight_smile:

Well, I’d like it if you could slow it down a bit, but not too much, please :slight_smile:

You did a great job, though!
Thanks!

Is this better?

I slowed it down a little. :slight_smile:

is there any chance that i’m requesting an animation or a picture while Carl when he’s a little kid?

If you can give me a link to the footage I’d be happy to animate it for you. :slight_smile:

I have a picture of him when he’s little with young Ellie, if that’s ok. I can make something up for you. :wink: However it would only be the image.

little chef

[quote"=Mygames19"]

okay, i’ll find the link.

thanks little_chef_eva09! it’ll do. even though i want the picture when Carl in the cinema. but i’m grateful you wanna help me. :smiley:

the link: [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/247238179/Movie.avi.html[/url]

Done!

That was a big file for such a short portion though, gzz…

But still, there you go. Let me know if you want that adjusted. :slight_smile:

a big THANKS! hug :smiley:

could you give some tutorials to capture multiple snapshots using VLC? i’ve tried so hard yesterday, not fruitful.

I just press the play and pause button as fast as my hand well let me. ^^’
Than I rename all of the images to frame (1 and up). That I use Beneton’s Frame import feature and slow down the frames to an enjoyable point. :slight_smile:

thanks. it’s like the work is so hard…:smiley: