Violet's Graphics (Now taking requests!)

I’m curious. How many of yous click on my signature when there’s a music video attachment?

• I do! I do!
  • Nah… I’m not interested.

0 voters

Hey, guys :slight_smile: ! It’s Violet. I’m here to debut my graphics and icons. These are my Signatures and avatars (many of which you’ve seen me wear). Everyone is allowed to use my sigs and avatars as long as you ask me first and credit me. I’d be glad for any comments, opinions, and, as long as it’s constructive, criticism. So here ya are-- my first graphics and icons on Pixar Planet.

Note: A few of my sigs come with matching avatars.

This one is a collage of pictures from the Art of The Incredibles book. I wrote the phrase as a tag line for a fanfic I’m rewriting. I thought it was appropriate for Violet. (Edit: Okay, I need to correct this. I was looking at my tack board the other day, and as it turns out, I got this from a fortune cookie and forgot. I just altered the words and my brain told me it was mine. Very sorry to whoever wrote that.)

This one’s a Viony. I know, it’s a little cheesy, but I had the song by David Archuleta in my head wile I was making it. And it’s one of my favorite songs. Besides, I couldn’t come up with a better tag line for it. I think it turned out OK :wink: .

It’s a favorite catch phrase of mine. No further explanation is needed. Her face says it all :open_mouth: :wink: .

Not sure where I heard this phrase. Wish I could give credit to the person who wrote it, but I don’t think it came with a name.

Ya ever have one of those days?

Pretty random, but I thought it was appropriate.

Well, that’s it for now. Hope you enjoyed them :slight_smile: ! Expect more soon.

These are absolutely amazing Violet. I love them all. I have seen you wear them before and they are really beautiful. I love all of them. (A minor note though, you spelled “nothing” wrong in the father/daughter siggy).

Other than that, you have got me so anxious for your next batch. I can’t wait to see them.

Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: !

Oops :blush: . Well, thanks for pointing it out :slight_smile: . If I get the chance I’ll update tomorrow. Thanks. Oh! And Happy Fourth of July :slight_smile: !

You are welcome Violet Parr. And happy 4th of July to you too.

Very nice. I like them. My favorite is the “Oh Crap” one :wink: . I hope to see more, your really good at these. :slight_smile:

Excellent work Vi, those are some pretty snazzy pics. I’m hoping to do like at least 50 or so of these once Up hits DVD. Actually, I think I’ll go start on some right now, from trailers and whatnot! I need something constructive to do right now!

Hey, thanks for the inspiration! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice graphics, Violet! I love how you’ve paired some avatars and signatures together! My favorite is the “To the father growing older, there’s nothing dearer than a daughter” sig. Can’t wait to see more from you!

Thanks for all the comments and support The Star Swordsman, mo, ffdude1906, and Hannahmation :slight_smile: ! Here’s your next update. But that will be it for a little while. I don’t want to upload everything so close.

Here’s the “correct spelling” version of the father daughter sig. :wink:

And some Elastigirl graphics.

Hope you guys like them :slight_smile: ! Expect another update soon :wink: . God Bless :slight_smile: !

I really like them Violet. The Elastigirl siggys are really funny. The avatars look sweet too.

Thanks for the comment, TSS :slight_smile: !

You are welcome Violet Parr. I can’t wait to see more from you.

Nice sigs and avys, Violet Parr. :slight_smile: I’m using one set of them right now. Simplicity is better.

Thanks Gemini :slight_smile: ! I’m honored that you’d want to wear one of my avatars. Looks sweet!

mo- Thanks :slight_smile: ! Yeah, the “Oh crap” one is one of my favorites, too.

ffdude1906- Thanks :slight_smile: ! I’m so glad you liked them.

You’re welcome. Glad I could help :wink: . Hope everything works out for you.

Hannahmation- Thank you :slight_smile: ! Yeah, I like when my avatars and sigs match. I thought it was only fair to post them together :wink: . Oh! And the father/daughter sig is one of my absolute favorites, too. Thanks for the comment!

[Everyone]- I’d like to apologise for not answering your posts sooner. I’ve just been really busy. And the last time I was on it was getting late and I needed to get off the computer. So I was blessed I even got to post the last update. Thanks again for all the comments :slight_smile: . I look forward to your comments on my next batch :wink: .

Hey there Violet Parr! Neat graphics there! Yes, I recognize quite a few of them, since you wore them before. “Having confidence in yourself is the first step to doing the Incredible” is a really good one, in fact, my favorite out of the ones you included in the first post. :slight_smile:

As for your second batch with Elastigirl- I love them! The siggys are funny- the words go with her expressions. And the avatars with different color-style versions are cool, too. It’d be cool to have them all included as one animated avvie. :smiley:

Keep up the good work! You thinkin’ about doing something other than The Incredibles or are you going to stick with your favorite Pixar film? Just wondering.

Wow, great work, Violet Parr! I love the Syndrome sig, the screenshot is epic, and the word ‘Dead’ in red makes it stand out! I also liked the Bob Parr one, yes, I’ve had “one of those days.” :laughing:

The Elastigirl sigs are also pretty funny. Strangely, the avatars of her all lined up me of Andy Warhol or something. :slight_smile:

Maybe you could take BDD’s suggestion and try other Pixar films for a change. But if you like making Incredibles-related ones, then it’s fine to stick to 'em. :wink:

Very cool! I like the Elastigirl ones, especially the one about the teleprompter :slight_smile:

bright dot-dasher- Thanks :smiley: ! Glad you liked them! Yeah, I’ll probably do some graphics from other Pixar movies, if I can come up with some good ideas. Thanks for the comment :slight_smile: !

thedriveintheatre- Thanks, TDIT :smiley: ! It took me about 30 seconds looking at that Syndrome picture and I said, “THAT’S IT! That’s what he should say!” It just seemed to fit :wink: . And, as I told BDD, if I can come up with some good ideas, I’ll do some for other Pixar movies. But I don’t want to make second-grade stuff just because I didn’t wait till I had better ideas. But I will do some. Thanks!

lennonluvr9- Thanks for the comment :smiley: !

P.S.- Does anybody know how to make a sig that flashes between two images? If so, could someone please tell me how to do that or make one for me- of the last two Elastigirl pics? Thanks :slight_smile: !

You mean like TSS’ current avatar, or my Pixar vs Dreamworks avatar a while back? Cos’ the same method can be applied to a sig… but I only know how to do it in Photoshop CS3.

Here’s the tutorial I followed, it’s quite easy. Just be sure to change the dimensions from 100 x 100 to 500 x 175.

If you want, I can also do that for you, but I’ll have to attend to someone else’s sig request first. :wink: If anyone knows how to do it, you can go ahead and help out Violet Parr first (or if you understood the tutorial, try it out yourself, VP).

Yeah, that’s exactly what I meant :stuck_out_tongue: ! Don’t know if we have Photoshop CS3, I’ll ask my parents. If I can’t understand the tutorial, I’m sure Dad will :wink: . And, if we can’t do it, I be glad to have you or someone else do it. But you go ahead and finish whatever you have to do, I can wait. And I don’t want you to be rude to someone else just to help me. So go ahead and finish :wink: . Thanks for the advice :slight_smile: ! I’ll see what I can do.

That’s the first time anyone called me “VP” :smiley: ! I was wandering if that would ever catch on :wink: .

I’m not sure, I might call you VP in the future, but I am more comfortable with Violet Parr than VP as of now. :slight_smile: