~{ Dana's Graphics & Goodie Pile }~

Okay. This is pretty much my first time making a separate thread, so I am pretty nervous, lol. :X Basically, a couple of weeks ago I made a Pixar icon batch and posted it over on my Graphics Journal, but then I thought it wouldn’t be a bad idea to plug it here too. I’m going to try and post more Pixar-related icons, graphics banners and other goodies later on in this thread when I make more. :3

Until then, enjoy what I have for now! :smiley:

<–(New!)

More can be found here (link is in my sig too).

Oh God. ohgodohgodohgod that Remy one… <3 explodes and dies

You’re giving me a run for my money, holy crap. :open_mouth:

Beautiful avvies! :smiley: LOVE them!! You should post more!! nods furiously

Oh wait, do you take requests? I’m not picky, anddd I wouldn’t ask a lot from you or anything… I was just wonderin’. :slight_smile:

little chef

Nice avatars! What program did you use?

I like all three Marlin and Dory avvies. I also checked out your link and I like how you have a series of the same pictures but with subtle variations. :slight_smile:

Awww, they all look so cute I really love them all Danachii.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

No problem. :wink: I usually stink with requests and I get them done extremely late because of school most of the time. If you’d like to request something, you can, but just bear in mind it might take me quiet a while to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you! I normally use Photoshop CS4 for all my graphics. :slight_smile:

Cool! The only thing I’d request is anything Ratatouille or WALL•E related. Again, I’m not picky at all. I just like a variety of cool graphics related to those films, especially Ratatouille cuz it doesn’t get enough love. :frowning:

Eh, don’t worry about taking a long time - I’m never in a hurry, and plus… I’m just as slow with getting graphics done myself. :laughing:

little chef

Lovely batch! I really like one three and five! The coloring is great! Nice job!

Those are super nice! My favorite I’d the Remy one and the Sally and McQueen on what appears to be a postit note. I hope you make more soon!

[/b]edit I like the Mine! One also!

Thanks for the comments and feedback, everyone! :smiley:

And for the record, I’ve opened three slots for requests on the OP, so if anyone has anything they’d like for me to make for them, then you’re more than welcomed to comment here. :wink:

I LOVE THEM ALL 8D like seriously, they’re all amazing :slight_smile: I’d like to request something, although it’s Disney related so I think I just might PM you instead of write it here. Anywho, great job! I can’t wait to see more of your graphics!

Thank you so much woody, and of course! I’d love to be able to take your request. :smiley: You can PM me about it later and I’ll get to making it as soon as I can.

Cool. I really like the Up one. :smiley:

Your graphics are so beautiful Danachii! You are definitely one of my favorite graphic artists on Pixar Planet. I look forward to your future projects.

Thank you so much berrycherry and love70ways! And sorry about the late reply, everyone. I usually get extremely busy around this time of year with college, so that’s why I usually take longer to reply back to messages and such. My apologies! :smiley:

Anyways, this is actually something that IncredigirlVirginia requested a while ago, and I finally finished it for her today.

This is technically hers, but if you want your own signature or sets, feel free to drop me a note. Just remember that I’m only taking one request right now because of my workload, since I can’t finish or handle that many requests at the same time.

Wow! That looks beautiful. IV is very lucky.

Danachii: I. Love. It. That is so pretty, and I love the couples on it!