Syndrome Siggys Request!!!

I’m doing a Syndrome Music Video right now, but I need some help! If anyone would like to contribute, please, I would really appreciate it! I need Syndrome siggs to put at the end of my music video!

I need Syndrome siggys. I don’t care which screencap you use. I don’t care which scene he’s in. I just need a couple. I would however want two siggys which him as a young Buddy Pine/Incrediboy, and the rest to be sadistic, evil adult/grown-up Syndrome.

I need at least six siggys, but the more I have, the widder the selection. If anyone would like to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. (I promis to give you credit for the siggy(s)

Thanks everyone. I’m really excited about this video, but I can’t do it without your help!

I’d love to, but I don’t have a copy or the Incredibles to take a screenshot. Maybe I’ll check the Pixar Wikia…

Anything is fine! But feel free to be creative! Do anything/everything you want!

I can make six for you right now, if you’d like. Would you prefer them to be posted up here, or should I send you a private message with the images attached?

– Mitch

Hey TSS, when do you need these by? I’d love to help, but unfortunately, I’m a little busy this week with my folks paying a visit… :frowning:

Mitch: I would perfer that you post it in this thread. Thanks a lot.

TDIT: Well, I don’tneed it now but I’m halfway done with my MV, so maybe within the next 1-3 weeks?

Here’s a couple I found:

Thanks, but I’m looking for like, siggys with some text in it. I just need more than a picture. Maybe I wasn’t clear on that.

The Star Swordsman - All right. I’ll post the images up in this thread once I capture them.

What type of text would you like in the images? Funny phrases? Clever typography? A simple name?

– Mitch

Would you consider this one?

Sorry if there are no words but this could fulfill both requirements:

Mitch: I would like Text in the images. It could be anything you want. It could be funny, sinister, or whatever you want. Feel free to be creative.

The Star Swordsman - All right. I’ll try to get those images to you soon. I may have to “out-source” and use images from another website, seeing as the computer that I usually capture screencaps from has been acting up lately. You need them before the end of this month, right?

– Mitch

NOt really. You can post them anytime you want. I’ve been busy with the end of the school term being only weeks away. So I haven’t been focusing on the video. But when ever you can post it up, please do.

The Star Swordsman - You’ve got it, dude. Thanks for the additional information. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Hey, TSS! I recently read this, and I remembered a siggy that I made a while ago, and I was wondering if you’d like to use it. If not, that’s fine. I just thought I’d try and kick in some effort :wink: .

I know it’s kind of old, but I didn’t really have time to make a new one. I hope you like it! Like I said, there’s no need to actually use it. I just wanted to give some help :wink: . I can’t wait to see the vid! I hope it goes well! I know you’ll do a great job!

That’s one of my fave sigs from you, VP! Off topic: What font is that again? Impact?

BOT: I’ll see if I can whip up a sig in the next few days, TSS. :wink:

I really love it Violet Parr. I will definetely use something like that. In fact, that is exactly what I’m looking for.

(Now I only need a few more)

Once again, thanks!

Hey guys, I’m near completetion of my Syndrome MV, but I still need a lot more siggys. Now would be the time to send me some if you have any. Thanks a lot.