Leirin's miscellaneous graphics

I’m not exactly good at this, but uh, I made some random avatars a while back.

Pixar

Signatures: (these are definitely gonna need resizing for this forum)

Disney

Signatures:

Feel free to snag any of 'em :slight_smile: I’ll definitely try making more later. Any requests?

I love all of your Pixar icons a lot! Especially the Up and WALL-E ones.

Can I use one of the Up ones on another site?

Great job, can’t wait to see more!

Hey, these are great! I’m cracking up at the ones with Timothy from Dumbo. 8D

Oh my gosh, you continued my old “Sign of Insanity” series!! :smiley:

I love the avatars - they’re so gosh-darn cute, and I’ll HAVE to use that Remy one at some point if I can pull myself away from using anything and everything HtTYD-related. Great start, I can’t wait to see more!

little chef

Thanks everyone! :smiley:

ellie-jessie-eve: Go ahead! :wink:
little_chef_eva09: Yup! All you guys were a big inspiration to me… I couldn’t resist!
Speaking of HtTYD, I’ve been wanting to make some avatars for it, but it’s kinda hard, as the DVD somehow still isn’t out yet… unless I missed something. :slight_smile:

Wow, awsome work Leirin!

I especially love the avatar with Dot. It is so cute and funny!

I look forward to your future works.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Alright, so here’s a new batch, with some Ratatouille and Coraline.

Oh, and here’s a random Up one from a while ago I don’t think I ever posted… :stuck_out_tongue: You can’t resist the face!

I LOVE the Dug one! The look on his face is priceless!

Those Carl/Ellie ones are AMAZING!!! <3 So cute…I love those. Lovely work.

Up rampage this morning. Seriously, go nuts. Go wild. I love the first part of this movie so much, wanted to do these in tribute.

I’m claiming the second Ellie one though :stuck_out_tongue:

*Okay, sorry about this last one, but I couldn’t resist! Muntz’s pouty face during that scene was too cute not to use! :laughing:

Yay, Up graphics! ^^ We haven’t seen any of those in a while! :smiley:

Oh, and about the whole HtTYD graphics thing… I can umm… hook you up with a ton of screencaps if you want. Seriously, name any part of the movie, and I’ll get you a screencap.

Because I have umm… ways. To get these screencaps. :laughing:

little chef

Aww such cute graphics of Ellie and Carl. <3 I love all the other graphics too. :smiley:

That’s a nice Ellie avatar. You’re so good!! I wish I was gifted.

Wow, so many responses, and so quickly! xD I appreciate it :smiley:

Whoa! Umm… well, I haven’t seen the movie since it came out, but screens of Astrid (oh gosh I hope that was her name) and Toothless would be definitely appreciated. :smiley:

Awesome job with these; nice captions too.

Haha, yes Astrid is her name. ^^ You got it… I’ll PM you with some screencaps here soon. :wink:

little chef

Yay, I love Up graphics! Theyre all very nice, especially the Ellie ones!

Omg the Sulley when where he’s making that face and think oh snap is hilarious i also like the Muntz pout face. :laughing:

Alright guys, here comes a long-overdue update! :slight_smile: