Mitch's Glitches

Fore-Note - I call them “glitches” because I’m still new at this. :wink:

Please enjoy! I made them all for fun…and so that you all can enjoy them, of course. They are a little large, I admit, but hey; Paint is an evil thing. (snigger)

Update: I resized everything so as they actually fit the screen.

Requests/Suggestions: I take requests! If you would like any particular picture for yourself, a friend, a relative, a second cousin, whatever, then please don’t hesitate to ask! :smiley:

Awesome pictures Mitch! can I ask you a questions Mitch?

JV - Thank you, JV! And sure: blast away. :smiley:

Hilarious Mitch. You are indeed very good at it. Very clever too.

The Star Swordsman - Haha – thank you, sir. :smiley:

I can only imagine what other captions you can create when the theatrical trailer comes out.

Mitch: Where did you get some of those pictures? Because I look for new Ratatouille pictures all the times but never find any. I mainly talking about pictures 2 and 3.

The Star Swordsman - Ha – yeah! Prepare to be astounded… :wink:

JV - Heheh – my mystery unfolds. Here is what you do:
1. Go to this website and click on the smallest high-definition resolution (480p) :

Ratatouille Teaser Trailer

2. Wait until the teaser loads…and then drag the arrow to whichever snap-shot you would like to tinker with.

3. Once you have your snap-shot, high-light the “edit” button and click “copy”.

4. Open Paint, high-light the “edit” button, and select “paste”.

Viola’! I just happened to discover this little secret by accident.

Tinker with it as much as you want. :smiley:

Mitch: How do you edit the size of your pics? Help please.

The Star Swordsman - I just figured out how to do it, actually.

Here is a sample of one of the pictures:

Here is what I did:

1. Opened the file/picture in Paint.
2. High-lighted “Image” and selected “Stretch/Skew…”.
3. Decreased the size of the picture (in “stretch”) both horizontally and vertically. I did this by typing in ‘80’/‘50’/‘30’/whatever in place of the '100’s.

Bingo!

can you do a cars one for me mitch ? pretty please with a cherry on top ?

gottalovepixar: Heheh – but of course! Which scene/shot would you like me to “spoof up”/create? :wink:

u know when lightning and sally are cuddling at the end of “cruisin’” that would be nice . if not then a scene with doc in his stickers . :wink:

gottalovepixar - Haha – I’ll do the former. I know just the line of dialogue to put with it. One Cars scene…comin’ up! :smiley:

By the way, what do you mean by “doc in his stickers”? :stuck_out_tongue:

let me put it this way :fabulous hudson hornet

they are really stickers , they’re not painted on .

Thanks Mitch! But I don’t have QuickTime so it won’t work and I don’t know how to get it. Please help.

Thanks for your help Mitch, but JV already helped me. But arigato anyways. I can’t wait to see more from you. Do you take requests?

gottalovepixar - Ahh…I get it know. And those were stickers? I thought it was real paint. :stuck_out_tongue:

By the way, I may be a little late in creating your required picture. I am currently having a little trouble in trying to figure out how to copy files and dvd pictures from the dvd itself.

JV: Here ya’ go:

QuickTime Download

You can either download the less advanced version for free, or upgrade to the QuickTime 7 Pro for approxiamately $30.00. If I were you, I’d get the free one for now. :wink:

The Star Swordsman - Heheh – do itashimashite. :wink: Yep – I do, indeed, take requests. However, I just realized that there is a slight problem:

I just realized that I can only copy screen-shots from trailers that are already loaded/categorized into/on the QuickTime player itself. Since I do not have the QuickTime 7 Pro, and because my InterWin DVD and Windows Media players will not allow me to copy files either, I will just have to wait until I either:

a) Have the money to afford QuickTime Pro, or
b) Use my dad’s Photoshop software to download files.

Since I don’t have the courage to do either one, I guess you will just have to pick a Pixar
film’s scene that is in one of it’s trailers. That means that you will have to pick a different shot, gottalovepixar; at least, for now, anway. Sorry guys. My sincere apologies. :frowning:

Thanks a lot Mitch! In a few days check my computer poster page because there are going to be some funny/awesome Ratatouille posters.

Nice pictures Mitch!