Pixar Planet

Clouds and WinXP mashup

Share your graphics & icons from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Do You like it?

I like it.
No votes
I love it!
No votes
I think it's dumb.
No votes

Total votes : 0

Clouds and WinXP mashup

Postby ncaalim » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Anyone remotely familiar with Windows XP, and any fan of the Toy Story films will enjoy this. Love to hear your thoughts
Attachments
TS Bliss.jpg
TS Bliss.jpg (196.33 KiB) Viewed 1229 times
ncaalim

Re: Clouds and WinXP mashup

Postby SozyVegua » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Pixel and its manufacturing is a hard thing for the industry. The products of the essaymama reviews are ensured for the judgment for the scores. The margin is placed for all offers. The reflection is invited for the top of the sides and typical elements for the blogs.
SozyVegua

Re: Clouds and WinXP mashup

Postby therouting » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:08 am

The M on Middle Road by Wing Tai Holdings; and the GLS site on Tan Quee Lan Street by GuocoLand Singapore, which is probably going to yield 560 units, and will be connected underground to the Guoco Midtown coordinated improvement over the road.An intriguing pattern this year was the expansion in the quantity of outside purchasers in the Core Central Region (CCR) in spite of the climb in extra purchaser's stamp obligation (ABSD) to 20%. Universal purchasers represented 6% to 7% of the general home buys in 2019 – which is like the levels in 2015 to 2017. Their portrayal in the CCR hopped to 17% to 19% in 2Q2019 and 3Q2019, contrasted with 13% to 14% in the 2015 to 2017 period, says Colliers' Song. one pearl bank condo
therouting
Ant

Return to Graphics & Icons