Pixar Planet

Somethingguy's Signature Assortments!

Share your graphics & icons from your favorite Pixar films and shorts here!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Somethingguy's Signature Assortments!

Postby somethingguy912 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:24 am

OK, here are the smaller versions of the older signatures I have created over this year, sorry they are much smaller than they actually appear, stupid deviantart assumes that the images are the original size of 360X180 which is NOT TRUE, so i'll have to work my way around it until i can solve the issue.

Wall-E/ Motto Sig:

Trent Reznor/ Quote Sig:

The Chemical Brothers/ Selected Lyrics Sig:

DeadMau5/ 'New Album' Sig:

Lamborghini/ Best Rides Sig:
somethingguy912
Master Scarer

Re: Somethingguy's Signature Assortments!

Postby somethingguy912 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Hello, fellow Bronies! If you haven't already noticed this before, but I have completed the My Little Pony section of my signature/avatar craze! Since I had an awful itch to do so, I worked on it til about 10:30 and went to bed to complete it tomorrow as soon as i woke up! (with a lot of roadblocks on account of how long it has been since I've used photoshop)

Here are the 2 signatures (large and small), and the avatar included with it, which i'm wearing about 2 out of 3 of these items. I hope you Bronies enjoy the memes and or popular quotes I enclosed in the signature and the new addition to my graphical talent: brushes and glitter!

Signature (600X300 version):

Signature (360X180 version):

P.S.: I figured out the reason as to why the supposed 550X180 images always turned out 360X180. Photoshop has a urge to keep at a ratio of image proportions, this one being 2:1, so the width got shortened out so nothing could get stretched. I have an idea to fix this, which may require the normal sized image to grow to about 900X300 so I have enough space to fulfill about a 540X180 size for a equal 3:1 ratio.

EDIT: Fixed my annoyances with the glitter getting in the way of some of quotes and especially the 912 in my avatar. I also made the names a little bit more spicy than just words next to the character. i also made the glitter more realistic on account of skipping one final step into making glitter.
somethingguy912
Master Scarer

Previous

Return to Graphics & Icons