Wish you could reply to archived posts?

Seen a topic in the Pixar Planet Archives that you wish you could reply to, but can’t? Don’t worry, I’ve created this thread so you can make up for it!

I’ll start with my reply to an archived post about favorite scenes in Toy Story 3. My favorite scene is Buzz and Jessie’s big dance number during the end credits. I love that scene so much that whenever I see merchandise featuring Buzz and Jessie performing their big dance number–or just Buzz in his Spanish mode–I think, “OMG, I just have to have this!” So naturally I own a lot of that kind of merchandise.

There is also an archived post about favorite Toy Story quotes. Obviously, my favorite is the best Pixar quote of all time: “To infinity and beyond!”

If you see an archived post that you wish you could reply to, post your reply here!

Here’s another one: There’s a thread about Pixar quotes you use in everyday conversations. I once knew a nasty boy (who shall remain unnamed) who was mean to me just because I loved Disney. Upon finding out that he didn’t like Disney, I said, “You are a sad, strange little man and you have my pity.” If he drove me nuts, I’d say, “Silence, minion of Zurg!” (I tend to think of Disney-hating meanies as agents of Zurg.) If other kids teased me, I would say, “You’re mocking me, aren’t you?”

If I see something disturbing, I say things like “My eyeballs could have been sucked from their sockets!” What can I say, Buzz has a line for every occasion.

If someone brings out an annoying noisy toy, I’ll say, “Now put that thing back where it came from or so help me…” and then I start quoting the rest of that scene and singing and dancing like Mike Wazowski. :slight_smile:

I really hate opera, so if an annoying opera commercial comes on TV, I feel tempted to yell “WILL YOU TURN THAT DISRESPECTFUL JUNK OFF?!”

There is also an archived poll about favorite male characters in Pixar films. Naturally, if I had been able to vote, I’d have picked Buzz.

I also like to revise archive posts. I often re-read, post and see what did not work out what was planned. Very hot topic.