New iPods!

The new iPods have arrived! They look so cool and colourful, especially the nanos-

apple.com/ipodnano/

Looks like Steve Jobs has done it again. Though I’m not keen on the metallic bit around the new Touches- the lack of that was the one thing I liked about the Touch in comparison to the iPhone.

On the topic, what iPods do you guys have? Or do you go for a non-Apple alternative?

Wow, I didn’t even know about the new lines of nanos coming out. I have an iPod Touch myself. It has everything but a phone, which is awesome. (I already have a separate phone, anyway.)

Great post… it kinda surprised me. :wink:

Wow they are so cheap!!!

I mean 150 is a Christmas gift for my family. That would be perfect for my lifestyle. And they still hold more GB’s (8GB) and then if you want more 16 GB for $200

Sweet job apple i think more people will be getting ipods.

They just look like the 2nd gen I-POD Nanos, but with the length of the screen extended. Also the coloring reminds me of the current I-pod nano’s.

Apple should be developing a new games console like I-Console to rival PS3, 360 and Wii.

I just read about this this morning! I haven’t seen it in person, but from looking at the images online, I think it looks great because I prefer these ones to the G3 iPod Nanos. I think the new shake and shuffle technology is awesome, but I am curious to how the Genius feature works. Perhaps is selects random songs in the same genre? (shrugs)

Anyhoo, as cheap as it is I don’t think I’d buy it, because one, I wouldn’t have the extra cash and two, I don’t really need it. I mostly use my iPod for storage more than music/media so I need more than 16gb! Sorry I’m always memory hungry! :wink: At first when I got my 30gb iPod Classic G5, I thought “Yeah, 30gb is enough compared to the 2gb USB stick I’m currently using…” But I was wrong! Enough is never enough! :open_mouth: Sorry, just sounding a bit insane here!

Well, I have a blue ipod nano. it holds 4 GBs. It has been acting funny on me lately, as it has gone though the washing machine once already. I might need a new one.

HA HA HA…i have a friend that washed her 6GB nano with some special edtion color or somehing.

HOLY WHACKAMOLY I WANT ONE OF THOSE!

I’m still stuck with a 2G nano :frowning:

I don’t really use an MP3 player since I do most of my listening of music at the computer. If I did want to purchase one, I’d consider going for that iPod, but in a colour like white or silver.

I’ve got a Touch, but it’s not one of the new ones. I didn’t pay much for it anyway (go eBay!) but it seems this time round, they’re much better value for money.

If I had to go for one of those nanos, either the green or red looks tempting…or the purple! I just couldn’t choose. :laughing:

Light blue or blue…do they have brown i forgot.

Great upgrade to the classic steve! Taking down the model with more capacity is great… if the Zune weren’t a brick and the software was better I’d consider switching.

I am absolutely in love with my iPhone 3G. I don’t even have any music on it yet because my computer is dumb, but my goodness that phone is amazing! I’ve got all my music on my product (RED) iPod nano. It’s pretty sweet too.

I want one for my birthday Nov 3rd…so i might get one this year.

I would like the light blue one 4gb.

Great. So my Ipod is even older. :frowning:

LOL, its kinda funny they put out these not that long after they put out the others. People bought the ipod video nano, and now they are like SHOOT!

That’s my grandma’s birthday!

Also, make mine older too :frowning:

Next time I get an Ipod, I’ll get a purple one, so I can name is a Vi-pod. :laughing:

Lol TSS That’s a good idea ! Or you could get a red one to represent The Incredibles ! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s true, but then what would I name it? The “i”-pod?

Heheh Was thinking of that name as well ! :stuck_out_tongue: