Commercials you have ever wanted to create...

Commercials you have created or wanted to create?

Here are mine…

I kill many beetles (small ones mind you) around my pc…i use anything that is hard. After killing my tenth in a week i walked around and said this commerical.

Hey…amybe i should start my own pest control company…

I don’t use chemicals…just my fists and my wits…Hahaha.

Well, once in my drama class, my teacher assigned for my group to perform a made-up commercial- with a twist. The commercial would be of something that no one would want.
The commercials everyone thought up of were hilarious and fun. My group made up a commercial about square tires. And we included, “With square tires, you can’t speed!” and “We are not responsible for if your boss fires you for being late to work.”
8D Wish you guys could see it. I remember some others like something to waste time and distract people (a piece of paper with “turn over” on either side).

our school did something just like that…ours was an automated-robot

It fed on candy yoy gave it…if you asked it to do something it would ask for candy and then it would do it…it was pretty good.

I’d like a commercial supporting the ban of all commercials. :laughing:

BANG, AND THE MUCK IS STILL HERE!

:smiley: LG will know what I mean!

I guess I would like to do a funny commercial. Something that will make the viewers remember by, not for the product, but what they saw and how it entertained them.

Does ANYBODY wish a commercial where the Twix Rabbit gets back at the kids? ^0^

“I can still hear them taunting him…“silly rabbit Twix are for kids”,.,all he wanted was some cereal” - Carolton from Fresh Prince
“These little (bleepers) come in and…they steal his Twix away…those were HIS twixs” - Seth Mcfarlen in commentary for Family Guy
(Wow, I’ve got QUOTES for this ^0^)

I’ve got a crazy one: Alec from Presto meets the rabbit in the Trix commercial! So the Trix Rabbit gets Alec to show him how the magic hat works- this little scene promoting the Trix cereal with new magician shapes and prizes.

BDD: ooh, that is a clever idea.