Happy 3rd Anniversary, Pixar Planet

On behalf of all the administrators and moderators past and present, as well as the members who have made my time here so enjoyable for nearly the last three years, I’d like to wish this website a happy 3rd anniversary.

To my favourite website/forum with the best members ever, happy anniversary, Pixar Planet! Hopefully it’ll be around for many more years to come! :smiley:

Happy Anniversary, Pixar Planet, home of some of the nicest people and Pixar fans I’ve met. :smiley:

Happy anniversary!

Happy 3rd, Pixar Planet! Here’s to many more!

Haha, that’s awesome! I’m still new here, but congrats to the site! This is without a doubt the best community I’ve been a part of. I hope to be here for the 4th, 5th, however many there are!

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my favorite webiste in the whole world. We had great times, bad times, but most importantly, exciting times. Raise your glass to more.

Wow! It’s been 3 years already! :smiley:
A huge congratulations to everyone who makes this place what it is.
Happy 3rd Anniversary, Pixar Planet!

Three years? Wow, it’s been a long time! Happy third anniversary to, in my opinion, the best forums on the internet! And I hope Pixar Planet lives for many years to come! :smiley:

Happy third, Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Happy third, Pixar Planet!

:sunglasses:

Ditto!

Happy 3rd anniversary, Pixar Planet! May you live on for many years to come… :slight_smile:

Wow, only three years old? Thought it would be older; in this case, I have been with it for one-third of its life! :laughing:

But that’s quite an achievement for a forum, so kudos! Happy birthday to one of my favourite websites on Earth! :smiley:

You’re kidding? It hasn’t been that long… Wow. That’s incredible. Three years is a young age, indeed, but it seems as if the days have passed by quite quickly…

Well, happy anniversary, Pixar Planet! Three years and counting…! :smiley:

– Mitch

Wow, 3 years! Sometimes it seems this place has been around for so much longer! Anyway, Happy 3rd anniversary!

Happy anniversary, PP! May you continue to bring more joy into Pixar fans’ lives. :smiley:

Happy LATE anniversary!!

Well, better late than never right?

Oh,man Happy late Anneversary!!!Did I spell that right? :confused: :sunglasses: