New Up theme for the forums!

The Up Skin is NOW AVAILABLE! Simply click on Carl on the theme selection slider to get the new skin. It will also be the flagship theme, meaning this will be the default theme for new signups and visitors.

If you can’t see the new theme tab (Carl), follow these insturctions:
You will need to do a Force Refresh. With most browsers you can do a force refresh by with the following:

If you are on the Windows platform,
hold down Shift and press Refresh on your browser. Alternatively, try holding down either Control+Shift+R or Control+F5.

If you are on a Macintosh platform,
then you need hold to hold down the Command (Apple) key and press Refresh on your browser. This goes for Firefox & Safari.

There is more work to be done on the skin, so don’t worry if you think it’s unfinished - because that’s true! :slight_smile:

Woo! It looks great, Phileas! My personal favourite part of the theme is the banner up the top of the page, and the Kevin image next to “Board Birthdays”. Thanks so much. This has been long overdue for Pixar Planet and we’re lucky to have a creative and giving member such as you on the team. =)

Out of interest, what parts of the theme are unfinished?

Wow! This looks really neat! I love it Phileas. You have become my favorite member for the time being. I’m gonna wear this for a day or so.

I’ve always loved the banner on this skin.

Thank you for making this Phileas! It’s probably going to be my default for the rest of my days on this forum, however long that may be.

My regards to the mastermind behind this amazing theme, Phileas, you have made my night. I LOVE IT! I’m with rachel what else do you have to do for it? I can’t wait! Really, exceptional job sir. Definitely keeping this theme. FOREVER (well, if Newt gets one, might wear it for a bit)

The new Up theme is amazing! A big round of applause to Phileas is well-deserved. :smiley:

What a beautiful new skin, Phileas! I love it! It looks so sleek and professional, I love the new banner and colour scheme, and the whole thing looks great! New members and guests are going to be very impressed when they visit the boards for the first time. Thanks so much for doing this, Phileas!

Job well done, Phileas! I’m going to start wearing this all the time, instead of the WALL-E skin which is all I’ve ever worn. :laughing:

Finally, I’ve been waiting for the Up theme for a long time! It looks awesome!

Great job, Phileas, using it now. :sunglasses:

AHHH! It’s brilliant!!

Very nice job, Phileas. Like rachel said, this was long overdue, and you did a fabulous job on it. It’s nice to know that someone can take Mell’s place temporarily. The only other part of Pixar Planet that is in desperate need of new skins is the blog, which has been lacking the WALL-E skin as well for quite some time.

It’s absolutely Goooaaarrr-gee-uhs! :smiley:

I like Kevin and her awkward neck pose, and Gamma at the bottom-right hand corner. And the phpBB disclaimer at the footer, nice one. :wink:

And the banner! Hooray for Carl’s magnificent triumphant pose! Statuesque! Majestic! Bey-awesome! 8D

Nice work on the fonts too…

It’s my default theme now after wearing Cars for a year… great work, Phileas.

It’s beautiful! Though I’m still attached to my WALL-E theme. xD

I actually just noticed that a couple days ago. Very cool :slight_smile: And as usual I had to scroll down to see what php caption was, cuz I’m a nerd that way. :wink:

Wow! thats pretty decent! :smiley:

Nice theme that is here.

I’m going to keep it. Then I’ll switch to the Toy Story theme to celebrate Toy Story 2 in 3D, then switch it back.

Great job! I’m loving the new theme! Just got my first look at it yesterday. It’s about time we’ve an Up theme! (Not that I’m implying anything, it’s just a nice sight.) But, yeah, I’m definitely going to be using it, although there will be a warming up period as I saw goodbye to WALL•E… :smiley:

Just something I wanted to point out, at the bottom of the front page of the forums, it’s showing the icons for threads as The Incredibles icons instead of the Up ones. I thought I’d bring that to the mods’ attention. Might just be my browser, but I thought I’d mention it.

:confused: Actually ffdude 1906, it’s not just you, I have my view of the forums set for the theme Monsters Inc. and I also have that same problem where it shows icons for The Incredibles instead of MI.