2000 Members - Your Guesses

Post here the date that you think Pixar Planet will reach the 2000 member milestone. The person who guesses the date that is closest wins a jar of jelly beans. =)

(Just kidding about the jelly beans. :stuck_out_tongue:)

I’m going to guess… March 11, 2010.

I’m gonna guess June 26th, give a bit of time for TS3 to sink in :smiley:

I’m gonna guess . . . April 4, 2010? Just a guess. And it’s all in fun, right?

28th February, 2010.

No idea where that date came from…I pretty much just pulled that out of the air. :laughing:

We are really close, so i think a few weeks after TS# is realeased is when we reach the milestone.

Well I too think it’ll be close to when TS3 comes out. So, June 2010 sometime? Or should I pick an exact day?

I’d have to say the same thing about when TS3 comes out… I think a lot of people are going to start joining leading up to and just after it is released.

It just kinda sucks that half the new members aren’t even active and like, never post, so the number of members is really just numbers, you know? :frowning:

little chef

Random guess: 1st April 2010?

With a tiny bit of Guesstimation…

I will throw the date…

February 12th 2010

the rumoured date for the UK Home release of Up… and the actual release of the Disney’s latest installment of animated magic Princess and the Frog

An exact date would be better so that it’s easy to pick a winner to see who had the closest guess. :wink:

Okay then, how about… June 20, 2010. :wink:

little chef

I did the math, so my estimation would be on Christmas Eve. There’s logic about that too as many people will notice this forum via googling ‘Pixar’ or ‘Up Bluray or DVD’.

Okay, exact date…

June 23 2010

I can’t even remember what we’re up to NOW so maybe…December 3rd 2010.

March 25, 2010

picked at random

Well, we usually have 1-2 members a day registering here. Assuming another 95 users register (1 per day, let’s say) starting tomorrow, we should have 2000 members in 95 days (somewhere between late February and mid-March 2010) If we have 2 new members register a day, then it would take us about 47-48 days.

Hooray! We’ve got 1920 members!

Only 80 more to go!!!

I guess March 15th…about a month before TS3…then after TS3 we should see about 100 more users find us…in 1 month time…These are just guesses by the way.

I’m prety excited because as of now, we only need 55 members! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Wow, we’re really getting close! I’m going to have to say we’ll probably reach 2000 in a month, so as for an exact date, I’m guessing February 17, 2010 (exactly one month from now) :stuck_out_tongue: