Labels (spoilers inside)

If this is irrelevant or there’s already a thread, I’m reeeeallly sorry this time. I’m trying to get better with posting. By labels, I mean stuff like “sharkbait” or “mutant toy”. Why do we have them, and how do we get a higher ranking???

The ranks are determined by your post count. So if you post often, your rank will go up. There’s not really a reason for them, but I like them.

There is also a thread somewhere on the forums about it…the mods know where.

Sorry, I figured there probably were, but I couldn’t find it. Now TSS will probably close this…I suck at posting :cry:

By the way, what’s the top one, and how many posts does it require??

Super Hero - 5000 posts
Master Scrarer - 2000 posts
AXIOM Crewmember - 1000 posts
Toy Collector - 500 posts
Garbage Boy - 200 posts
Mutant Toy - 100 posts
Shark Bait - 50 posts
Ant - 10 posts
Newbie - 0 posts
Guest - if the admins don’t like you

This may have been updated since the time it was posted…but it still might be correct.

Ooooh the Incredibles one is the top :slight_smile: Thanks, Al-Bob. I appreciate it whole bunches.

I’m glad that this thread helped IncredigirlVirginia.

[spoil]There is a backstory to why the Incredibles is the top ranking for post count. The original admins and mods created this forum because they were bound together by their love/obsession with the Incredibles. That later expanded to a all-around fanbase of Pixar. but the incredibles remains the top ranking to pay honor to the movie.[/spoil]

locking up now