Pixar Planet

Pixar Planet Chat-O-Rama! - Chatroom Session Timings

Everything Pixar Planet!

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: Pixar Planet Chat-O-Rama! - Chatroom Session Timings

Postby gargmukul121 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:50 pm

I think I'll write a schedule post at the beginning of every week (on Sunday), or if I'm not present on Sunday, anyone can just set up a 'Schedule For The Week'. That way, everyone can check out one post instead of multiple posts all over the place which would make it difficult to keep track of. Of course, this is not a hard-and-fast-rule, and you're welcome to post a meeting time whenever you feel like it (but hopefully much in advance).
gargmukul121

Re: Pixar Planet Chat-O-Rama! - Chatroom Session Timings

Postby sani » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:49 am

All the ease of accessing online gambling games is judi slot play1628 certainly a progress in the world of gambling. play1628 This is very extraordinary and very spoil the judi slot play1628 bettor online. All the advantages of gambling online slot play1628 is something that is quite extraordinary. With the Slot Online convenience of course you can play online gambling judi slot online more freely so that the results are truly slot online play1628 profitable.The more advanced technology and supported by the judi slot online fast internet network, many new things can be play1628 known through the internet. Even if you want judi slot play1628 to play online gambling at this time it slot play1628 is more accessible because of the internet connection. Slot Online Online gambling access is one thing that is judi slot online very exciting, of course. Now anyone can play slot play1628 from anywhere and anytime. Slot Online
sani
Toy Collector

Previous

Return to Pixar Planet