Sub Chatroom IRC

Hey everyone! This is the IRC link to the chatroom Konrad (or Sir_Konrad on the channel) created especially for Pixar Planet:

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=% … net&uio=d4

We were all a little frustrated with the Planateer Lounge.

I am in there right now! Come on in and chat with me!

Currently hanging out in the new chatroom. Please come on in and join me!

I’m in the chatroom right now, I’ll be there for about an hour, so come on in!

Yeah, I’m in there quite often. If you ever want to chat with me, I’m in there most of the time. :slight_smile:

EDIT: If you happen to actually want to talk to me, the just say my name (try typing “Sir” and pressing tab to complete my name). Say it all the way (Sir_Konrad). Doing this makes my computer make a sound, so I know you’re in there. :wink:

I just wanted to say when I’m in the chat room I go by my real name, Brenna. So if you’re there and somebody called Brenna in there also that would mean I’m there. So just remember You’veGotAFriendInMe is me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I will be entering now!

Please come talk with me.

Gah, sorry, I’m on my iPod right now, and I’m pretty sure I can’t do stuff like chat with it!

But yeah, excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is this 'Sub-Chatroom?
’ Is it just something you guys set up because the forum chatroom isn’t working that well?

Yeah, one day before a planned Chat-o-rama session there were five or six of us in the Planateer lounge and it kept failing so Konrad made the sub-chatroom which works flawlessly.

Wow, mega props to Konrad, then! Showing the PP coders who’s boss! :stuck_out_tongue:

Could someone explain to me how it works? I think I’m doing something wrong. :blush:

Click the link, and then type in a username, then enter and wait a few seconds for it to load.

I’ll be in there for about an hour, so come on in and join me!

Hey, I’m in the chatroom if anyone wants to join me. :sunglasses:

I’ll be there for an hour, so come on and join me!

Whoa, why haven’t I ever noticed this before? Craziness.

You really should join us ellie-jessie-eve! This things can handle as many users as we’re willing to throw at it. :slight_smile:

I’d love to! Is anyone in now, or is there set times?

There aren’t set times… earlier today piaxrfan9099, K9Girl, and I were messing around… and I talk in there all the time. i might go in there right now, if you want to join me. :wink:

Sure, I’ll join you. And other people should too!

BTW, if you ever want to come on, I’ve got the link in my sig, so you don’t always have to come back here looking for it. :sunglasses: