Username Change

Is there a way I can change my username?

Not that i know of Chicken Man

As far as I can remember, only someone who writes the site’s codes or something technical like that (perhaps Phileas or bawpcwpn, I’m not sure) can change usernames, and it only happens very, very rarely and for a particularly good reason. I think to be honest you’re stuck with the username you’ve got.

If I’d known this, I would’ve picked a better name.

I always like being able to change my name at will on forums.

If you’re really desperate you could create a new account but as far as I know it can only be done by changing the technical codes, as was said by Lizardgirl.

…But I like to keep my old posts.

Please PM me your requested name, and I’ll facilitate your request.

Contrary to what yo said, signing up for multiple accounts are disallowed under Pixar Planet rules - but I see the intention of what yo had to say, so no harm done. :slight_smile:

Is there any way you can change your name on the new site? There’s a section in the options where it says “Username” but it won’t let you change it. I’d like to drop the 614.

Is it because everyone just calls you Bryko? 8D

Pretty much. Random numbers just aren’t cool anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

WEll, lots of people have them. So you don’t need to feel outdated or whatever. I mean, look at my name!! Uncreative central, that is. 8D

I’m gonna stick my mine, I like it. Why do you wanna do that?

Maybe some people become attached to something else? For example, someone signs up as a ratatouille fan after watching Ratatouille and his/her member name has to do something with the Ratatouille movie.

Fast forward to a few years later when the epic Toy Story 3 was released and that person whats his usernamed changed because he/she is now a fan of that movie.