Pixar Planet Band

So guys let’s start of the Pixar Planet Band!

Everyone who want’s too can join in, just tell us what instrument you can/wanna play and join in the Band! It’s just for fun and we can also see what instruments all the Pixar Planet members play!

So I’ll start us off, I used to play the clarinet like 3-4 years ago, so I’m gonna start us off with that! :slight_smile:

I play ukulele, and can sing decently? Haha.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard myself sing :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha you’re in! I’m sure you can sing beautifully, you can be choir leader? :smiley:

I play piano and violin. I’m okay at singing, but singing’s not too easy anymore with my braces. :stuck_out_tongue:

I play piano (although not very well) and I’m saving up to learn to play the violin/fiddle. Oh yes, people say I’m a good singer, and I enjoy singing. :wink:

Can I sing for the band? :slight_smile:

Haha, the PP band! This is great!

I play the piano and alto saxophone. I’m a lot better at the sax, so I think I’ll go with that as my instrument!

Haha!
I ithink I might join :smiley:
I can play Piano, but I am better at singing :smiley:
If I can, can I try to be singer? :smiley:
I’m the best in my chior, I’m also going into this singing compertion :smiley:

Of course all of you can join in and play and sing! Great singers on this forum I can tell! Our choir is starting to look pretty darn good. We got ourselfs pianoplayers and violins if I understood correctly! Super! :smiley:

Unfortunately, the only thing I can do is sing. So i would love to sing for this PP band.

I could be the guitarist. I’ve been playing for almost 4 years, and I can play any type (although I prefer either acoustic or eletric).

I’m a trumpeter! That being, I’m fairly useful for those sections in tunes that require a trumpet.

Piano-singer-songwriter here! :wink:
(All the more reason to have our Karaoke Night. :smiley:)

I’m a clarinetist, no matter how late and out of place that is…

If we need someone to play a Disney Princess song on the piano, I’m your gal. I know all of them!

I’ve been taking piano for about 10 years, so… I can play that!! :slight_smile:
I am guessing this is just for fun, right?
I tend to lean more towards classical/baroque period-style music… I can’t play Disney Princess songs (minus Beauty and the Beast). :laughing:

Of course everyone can join in! Great to see so many play instruments and sing on these forums! :smiley:

I can sing, but that’s about it. I specialize in High School Musical songs.
I also started writing a love song in 6th grade last year, but I never finished it.