BlogTV Pixar Planet

Do You want a Pixar Planet Blog TV channel?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I had an idea that one of the mods here could set up a pixar planet blogtv channel to use for movie nights, video chats etc. I am not sure but I also think that you can record chat sessions so we can save movie night commentaries and whatever else we discuss. It is easy to set up and easy for members to get blogtv accounts. I just thought it would be a lot of fun and on skype you can only have group chat with audio but on blog tv you can have video aswell.

That’s an interesting idea, YouAreAToy. It would certainly add another dimension to events like the movie nights. If someone could set something like this up and if we were to use it on a regular basis, that’d be great!

I wouldn’t mind setting one up! I already use blogtv very often with my YouTube subscribers, so I’'m very acquainted with how it works.

Um…YES!!! Best idea I’ve heard…er…seen all day.

OK then! I can set one up today if that’s okay with everyone.

Is that okay with everyone? :smiley:

Thanks for offering to set it up rayhawk. It would be great if you were the controller of it. I don’t have much experience on blogtv but if you set up the PP blog I’ll make an account under this name to join in.

Alright! Sounds good then! I will make it sometime tonight or tomorrow. But don’t worry, it’ll get made and I’ll let everyone know the username! :smiley:

What exactly is blogTV?

Stickam would be even BETTER.

Im guessing Rayhawk never made the Blogtv account… If he does make it though, my username on there is Simpsonsman120 (same as my youtube username).

This sounds totally cool and awesome, I’m in!