Signature Swap

Signature Swap?

• Yes!
  • No.

0 voters

I hope I put this in the right place.
Feel free to move it mods.

Ok, so I was thinking, maybe for one week sometime, we should all swap signatures. For example, I give mine to Snipe who gives his to IV who gives hers to TDIT etc.

What do you guys think? It would add some variety to people’s sigs.

That sounds like a good idea to me. :-D)

That would be cool… although it may get a little confusing. I’m up for it though! :smiley:

It’d be like a clothes swap! :smiley:

I’d love to join, but I’ve got a couple of promo sigs planned for my fanwork for the next few weeks (unless you wouldn’t mind wearing my promo sigs :wink:), but I think around mid-October or any of the ‘slower’ weeks when I’m not producing any fanwork, I can take part.

Dude, that would be like the ultimate confusion, but it does sound pretty fun.

That sounds cool! :sunglasses:

I think it’s a really cool idea!

Yeah that sounds pretty cool :slight_smile:

That does sound pretty awesome.

I’m glad everyone liked my idea. :smiley:

I was thinking April 1st would be a good day. But maybe we could do one in october? What works for you guys?

April 1st would be good, I think in a forum-wide event of sorts. The Mods can probably post a Sticky Announcement to say that everyone can wear anybody else’s sig without permission for one day. I think that would be craaazy!

But yeah, maybe October would be a great ‘test-run’. :slight_smile:

October’s fine for me!

Count me in! ;-p

Haha. It will be confusing and funny.

I don’t have a sig, so I can’t do it, nonetheless.

I’d do it! I’ll change my signature back to my last one, so it will be funnier, as it promotes my site. :slight_smile:

I think April 1st is a perfect day to do it.

Cool guys! What day in october would work [Edit] (as a practice of course)? Sunday? Saturday? Friday? Anything works for me.

Sounds like a fun idea!

Works for me! :slight_smile:

Oh my gosh. I don’t know how I missed this thread, but I love that idea, PPT!!