Hello to our New Moderators!

Hey guys! You probably never see me in this neck of the woods anymore - I’ve been insanely busy. But I’m making time out to make this post because I am pleased to announce that we have 3 new moderators, and I’m happy to announce & introduce them to you!

Our new Pixar Planet Moderators are little_chef_eva09, ellie-jessie-eve, and Spirit of Adventure!

These three have been one of our long-term active members of Pixar Planet, who are a great contribution to the Planeteer community, have shown great organizational and leadership skills, and we on the Brains’ Trust and the Pixar Planet Staff team are really grateful to have them agree to be our newest mods.

Let me introduce them one by one to you:

little_chef_eva09 is one of our older members of Pixar Planet, and has always been a valuable gal to the Pixar Planet community. She’s contributed a lot to the fandom aspects here and she’s really sweet and outgoing. She’s also been a great friend to many Pixar Planet staff, so it’s great to have you on, red!

ellie-jessie-eve is one of our newer members of Pixar Planet, but with her presence, it feels like she’s been with us forever! Community discussion is just great with her, so she’s a great member here - and, like little_chef, she’s really sweet, and most of you get along with her. Welcome, Kenzie!

Spirit of Adventure is our newest guy on the Pixar Planet Staff team. Like the gals, he’s been a real big contributor to the Pixar Planet forums and has been at the forefront of community graphics here at Pixar Planet. We’re glad to have a talented guy like him. ¡Hola, Spirit! Welcome to the team!

And, there you go. In a few months we’ll be hiring some new moderators, it is strictly invite-only, and we’ve already got a few potential members out there - some ready to go. Keep an eye out for them.

Thanks for your continued membership to Pixar Planet and I wish you a very, very happy Planeteering!

(P.S. about the new themes - the Cars theme will come out which will co-incide with the North America release of Cars 2. The rest of the themes will follow in the near future. Time restrictions have really delayed this. I’m so sorry and thank you for your understanding.)

Welcome to the moderating team you guys. You’ve all been bestowed great power which comes with great responsibility. We’re honored and excited to have you guys abord our team. Hope to see you guys around the board.

(PS: THe moderation badge means you get extra respect points and free cookies on fridays. :laughing: Well, now that you’re a mod, you guys are just even more awesome)

Free Cookies? Sweet as! 8D

Anyways, thank you mod team! I can’t believe it’s been little over a year I’ve been here, this forum has meant so much to me and I feel like you guys are all my family, that sounds weird but that’s how I feel! So I’m very honored to be trusted with being a moderator and serve all the fine folk on Pixar Planet!

Thanks for this consideration, guys!

I’ll be waiting for the Cars theme. It shall be awesome.

On a side note, my status hasn’t upgraded. It still reads Super Hero. Thanks!

Congratulations to you guys! You three are all amazing and fun to be around, I’m sure you’ll be wonderful moderators. :slight_smile:

What a sweet little write-up you’ve made for us, Phileas! :'D Thank you very much! I’m so happy to be part of the team, especially because I’ve always believed that PixarPlanet has one of the best moderating teams on the internet. It’s exciting to be a part of it! Congrats to my new fellow mods as well! I’m sure you both will do an excellent job! :smiley:

little chef

I’m so happy for all of you. :smiley: It’s really funny–I assumed they would pick annoying Nazis–but you’re all three great, and I love you! Yay you!! hugs you all

We trust all of you new mods. You’ve proven yourselves worthy of this assignment. And you have the support of us and all of Pixar Planet to confirm that.

Well, thanks for all the support, my friends.

You are welcome SoA. :wink:

Thank you once again everyone!

Thanks Gabe for the awesome introduction thread to the newest members of our team. Pixar Planet will be a much safer place now that we have a lot more manpower around.

And to all the new Mods, congratulations, and use your new powers for the good of the forums. You are now in the footsteps of some of the greatest members the forum has ever had like Mitch, rachelcakes, lizardgirl, as well as some of the founders themselves. It’s not an easy job, but someone’s got to do it! And if you need any assistance, we all are here to help one another. :wink:

CONGRATULATIONS Guys:

little_chef_eva09, ellie-jessie-eve, and Spirit of Adventure

You’ve done a fantastic job here, keep going and be friendly as you are

Congrats to the new mods.

Thats great you guys i’m so happy for you :smiley:

Thank you again for the congrats guys, it means a lot!

I will admit I was kinda jealous when you guy’s got it. :blush: But still, Congrats. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget yourself on that list!

Pixarfan91: No worries, there is always the future. You’ll never know what happens friend.

Congratulations, you three. I’m really happy for you :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the new mods! :smiley: And they’re three of the best members around here!