Radio Pixar page error

The Radio Pixar page doesn’t have episode 5 as the current show. Just thought I’d let you guys know.

Huh. It does for me!

I mean the Radio Pixar page, it has #5 at the top, if that’s what your talking about…

Episode 5 is listed on the podOmatic page, but the Radio Pixar page here at Pixar Planet hasn’t been updated yet. If I’m not mistaken, that is Dash’s responsibility.

~~=oP

Well. I guess we’ll have to wait then. Dash has been AWOL at the moment.

PV: but Dash hasn’t been on for a while. Do you know how to do it?

We’re actually setting up a new system of updating the site at the mo’ so it’ll be easier for everyone to update. It’ll be in place this week with all the latest information up across the full site, I totally promise. XD

Mell ‘Of course I have a secret identity’ O Drama - Awesome – it sounds great! I await the exciting release of the new changes and updates. :slight_smile:

That is wonderful to hear. Thank you for the info. I’ll be waiting.

I can’t wait! :smiley:

I so can’t wait It’s going to be so cool thanks for telling us that Mell_O_Drama!!!

Wait, Do you mean we the Pixar Planet members can update it? Or just you guys?

We’re not Wikipedia. :wink:

~~=oP

PV - That’s funny!!! LOL! Good one! :smiley: :laughing:

Haha, sorry if I got your hopes up there! When I said everyone what I actually meant was ‘not just Dash’. :wink:

Thanks for clearing it up. :smiley:

So when do you think it will be up this week? I can’t wait!

Heh. I wasn’t exactly sure who is in charge of updating around here. :wink: I assumed Dash handled the main pages.

~~=oP

If we were, then we would all have super moderation powers would we? :laughing: