Toy Story Group

When I try to look at the Toy Story group, it gives me this error:

ya…something with the coding or like that…

We are forced to wait until a certain member comes back to be able to fix it. It will just be time till its back up…

Yeah, You’re missing some code after “ug.user_id <>” It’s matching for ug.user_id is not equal (<>) to something but the code doesn’t specify what it’s not supposed to be equal to.

That’s really weird considering the rest of the groups work fine. Are you guys running custom code or an older version of PHPBB2, because 2.0.9 has something rather different in places

PPF

WHERE ug.group_id = 18 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id AND ug.user_pending = 0 AND ug.user_id <> ORDER BY u.username

WHERE ug.group_id = $group_id AND g.group_id = ug.group_id AND ug.user_pending = 1 AND u.user_id = ug.user_id ORDER BY u.username";

Russell - First of all, welcome to the site! It’s nice to have you here. :smiley:

Secondly, some time ago, one of the moderators here on Pixar Planet attempted to edit that particular Usergroup for site-related purposes, but, unfortunately, the code of that Usergroup accidentally become tangled in the process. Since then, the moderator who set out to edit that group has been unable to solve the problem. As of today, we are still waiting for that Usergroup to be fixed. When it will be transformed back to its normal state is pending, so if you wish to join that Usergroup then you’ll have to wait, unfortunately.

– Mitch

Wierd, I thought it was fixed a while ago.

Said group is still not fixed, which stinks because Toy Story is still my favorite Pixar movie.

Problem fixed. By a mysteriously elusive member known only as Dash