.gif signitures...

I just recently created a couple new .Gif files for some slideshow avatars and avatars…the problem is that i can’t figure out how to get them to show on the sig…i think they have the same porperties of [img] but my service that i run on…ShutterFly…doesn’t allow me to do that. It automatically creates them into Jpeg’s.

Does anyone know a service i can use that is free that will take my .gif and post it here at PP??

I uploaded my animated avatars for Disneynature’s Earth and Pixar vs Dreamworks to tinypic.com, and they worked fine. Try it out and tell me if it’s the same for you. :wink:

I’ve always used photobucket and have never had a problem.

Okay, i was able to get the .gif to PhotoBucket but now it won;t show…what is the official code to get the thing showing?

All URLs when you’re using them for image tags, should end with either .jpg or .jpeg, .gif, .png etc

So you need to remove the “?t=1242798165” on the end so you end up with a URL like this: “http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu29/Al-Bob_PP/Signitures%20for%20Forums/Incredibles-3-Signiture.gif” or you can just copy and paste what I just posted and then add the image tags around it. That should work.

Can you see that?? My filter will always block it…if it shows then it should be nice.

Yup, showing up fine. :slight_smile: I’m interested to see what that sequel’s about… but do we have to wait that long? :laughing:

I can see it fine, Al-Bob.

yes you’ll have to wait that long, i’ve just started writing the storyline and outlines. It will take about 2 months before i start writing the entire piece…if i get Troubled Teens done faster and Terrific Three which is a mini-comic book adventure story i’m looking at writing…if that all gets done in 2 months then i will be open to writing TI3…which right now looks awesome…I can’t wait to get it out to you guys…if i can just find the right time this summer to continue writing it.

Rachel-Thanks for the advise and aid on the signiture…Thanks.