Topic Of Form Post

Hello everyone it’s gleefan1 here again!.
Anyway if you have seen the ‘New Brave Logo’ topic was locked up, Im fine with that but it got me thinking and asking, ‘How Do You Select A Catagory For Your Topic Post?’. To my feeling I’m still learning how to post better topics and all that but I need help with anyone who has had Hit topics E.G ‘The Shrek Drinking Glass’ as a exaple.
But can anyone hear me out?, Im also sorry if I DON’T have this in right topic.
Also maybe one of the main reasons is because I’m doing most of posts on my iPhone! :smiley:.
But if anyone can help that would be great, (also if someone has made topic about this can you send me the link, thanks! :smiley:)
I just you guys can give me a chance for people to hear me out!, I do understand why you people do lock up the topics but if you can give people to just hear me out?. Thx :smiley:. I just hope I haven’t have hurt anyones feelings, I just wanted to let this out :sunglasses:.
Gleefan1 :wink:

Um… you just have to put any topic in the most relevant category. This one should be in “Pixar Planet” because it pertains to “Pixar Planet”

No worries, gleefan1! As Fett101 said, just make the topic wherever it’s most appropriate. For example, say you wanted to start a thread about something to do with Finding Nemo. Simply go into the Finding Nemo section of the forums, click on the ‘new topic’ button and off you go!

I’m gonna move this to the Troubleshootingt section of the boards as that’s the best place for this thread, and don’t worry, I won’t lock it up just yet in case you have any more queries.

I hope this helps! :smiley: