Countdown?

I have heard rumors that there was a countdown when Ratatouille was getting ready to get into theaters. I’d love to see a WALL-E one up. Just an idea.

I made a WALL•E countdown iGoogle Gadget, but I don’t think I made it publicly viewable. I think it’d be nice to have on Pixar Planet, too. :wink:

Well, based on my manual countdown, as of May 25, we have 33 days until WALL-E! :smiley:

Huh. Mines says 32. Odd.

Mine on iGoogle says 1 month, 2 days. :smiley:

Meh, they’re close enough. When I do countdowns, I start counting with the day after the present day and end it with the release date itself. :smiley: But according to my countdown widget (and my time zone), I have 32 days, 8 hours, and 55 minutes. :wink:

I don’t have a count down, but all I know is, the closer the release date gets, the more excited I get.

1 month, 1 day

It would be cool if there was an option to have a countdown on the top of the forum page, yeah.

That would be cool rachel. I hope the mods get that idea. Didn’t we have one for ratatouille and Cars?

Maybe we should send the mods a message suggesting a countdown abilty?

If we did have something like that, we could even do countdowns to Up and Toy Story 3, since they’ve released the very dates of release already for those. :wink:

1 month

I made this:

(please excuse the ugly font)

ooh… I haven’t seen that countdown site before! I’m gonna make one for me DA! XD

Wow, i think it looks really, really cool RMSH.

That’s a pretty cool countdown! Though obviously that’s just for America’s release. :wink:

I just found another super-snazzy countdown-generator on this site. :smiley: You have to scroll down a bit, but it’s there.

[url]MySpace Layouts | Cool MySpace Layouts | Sexy Myspace Layouts | MySpace Graphics

30 days

I think, if the technical people of Pixar Planet had the time, they could come up with a really cool-looking WALL•E countdown instead of a generic one, even if it was just made to hover on top of the page and it would move with the page, so there wouldn’t be the issue of trying to blend in the countdown with the layouts. But since I haven’t seen the techies around here that much, the chance of it happening before the release date would be slim, but you never know - they might have time to make it. shrugs

Then there’s also the problem of having a countdown shown for a user who won’t be seeing WALL•E in their country till later on ahem, but maybe it could be customised so it shows a different/later date… Or maybe even turned off for those people who don’t want to be bothered by a countdown on their screen.

USA: 29 days
UK: 1 month, 20 days
AUS: 3 months, 20 days

I feel bad for you, Rachel.