Current Event's Forum

Would it be a good idea to make a Current Event’s Forum, of does it belong in the place. I just think it would good place for news like Osama’s death, 2012 Election, Sending spacecraft’s into space. Should there be a Current Event’s topic.?

Well I think it’s fine just having a basic board for news and entertainment topics. Since current events falls under news in general, I don’t see any need for making a new board for it.

little chef

It’s not a bad idea, but we have the off-topic section to talk about anything and everything one wants to. It’ll be taken into consideration though.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea.

There are so many topics now in the Off Topic section. And a big chunk of them are current events, so why not that have its own?

Thanks for the suggestion, as TSS says it’ll be taken into consideration.

I suppose its not a bad idea, but I’m not sure how much its needed. I would think the Off-Topic section would cover most of that.

I think it’s better that way. Most news end up in Off-topic. And it’s organized so instead of clusting the news into one topic, we have several that people can choose wheter to talk about it or not.