Radio Pixar

Can you say pod-fade? I hope I’m wrong, but it doesn’t look like an episode is coming any time soon. Well, if it is over, thanks for the great podcasts.

TSS and I recorded an episode about 6 weeks ago, but it just hasn’t been uploaded yet. I’m not sure exactly what happened, I think people just got caught up with school and whatnot and forgot about it.

Pod-fade? That’s a new one. Anyway, you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I couldn’t record any more new episodes, but as ffdude1906 said, he and The Star Swordsman recorded a new ep a while ago but it has been partly my fault that it isn’t up yet. We’ll try to get it up soon, so hang tight.

rachel: still need me to email brad? Sorry if I didn’t last week. I was busy getting ready for Thanksgiving in America. But I can email him if you need me to, if you haven’t done so.

This poor podcast. People keep having to jump ship and problems keep coming up. Thank you for doing your best and keeping it going through it all. :slight_smile:

I don’t see a reason to start a new topic, but, it’s been a while since we’ve heard anything about Radio Pixar. Is there anything in the works or is it still on hold?