Radio Pixar | Reboot

Okay so it’s time to reboot the show and get it up and running again. Here’s the plan:

• Weekly Show
• Pixar Planet Listeners welcome to be guest hosts
• Question of the week: we’re going to have a question of the week and allow you to write in or call to leave voicemail.
• News
• Trivia
• Prizes
• Roundtables
• DVD / Blu-Ray Reviews
• Spoiler Free shows
•Spoiler filled special shows with new releases

Now is anyone interested on being on the new show?

I co-hosted the last show with TSS, any chance we’ll see that episode get posted? Also, I’d love to help out if I can. Nice to see it’s coming back finally. I understand people are busy though.

Also, I’d like to request to be on the next show following my tour, as I’m sure talking about it would be a great addition to the show. :slight_smile:

Wait, this is gonna be WEEKLY?! AWESOME! :smiley:

Radio Pixar is making another comeback! Great! I have a pretty busy schedule this semester, but I’d like to be a part of the show maybe not on a weekly basis, but every now and then.

Ooh… very nice! flashes Borat grin and thumbs up
Not to be a wet blanket or anything, but isn’t a weekly show a little too ambitious? Though, if that level of frequency can be pulled off, I won’t complain! :slight_smile:
I would love to participate in an episode or two from March onwards… anyway, any tentative date for the return?

Wow, this is sounding great! Weekly will be amazing- ambitious, but amazing if possible. And yes, I’d love to be a guest at some point. Definitely looking forward to Radio Pixar’s comeback!

I would have loved the hear the originals, but I didn’t have high-speed Internet, like I do now, so it would have taken forever to even try! Thanks for bringing it back!

While I have no way to be on the actual show, I’d love to help out if needed.

One thing I think would be awesome added is some games! I’m also an avid listener of Mugglecast, and I know that my favorite part there is when the hosts run games between each other, and sometimes the users.

I can’t WAIT to hear more Radio Pixar. Since I just got here, I’m still catching up on old episodes, and I love it. :slight_smile:

Whoo~ it’s comeing back!

I’d love to participate, but I wouldn’t know what to say, but whatever happens, it’ll be great, no doubt.

:smiley:

Ooh, this sounds like it’ll be cool! If you ever need a guest host, you can count me in! (Unless my schedule is too busy, of course. :wink:)

We’re still thinking of the question of the week and an actual date for the podcast. Hopefully we’ll have it up very soon.

Well when the Pan Pan Man isn’t in lectures and isn’t prepping lessons or trying to teach them he is open for business… even working on dropping the welsh accent too!

Cause how many of you guys have ever understood a single word I’ve said during PPMNs?

You need a hand I’ll try and do whatever you’d like… within reason and if its within my realms of possibility!

I’d like to say that I’ve been wanting to be on the show for quite some time - maybe, at the very least, a member of a roundtable discussion. Perhaps, I’d even offer my services as co-host. But, I have no knowledge of how this is recorded (scratch that, almost no knowledge), and I’m almost certain I don’t have the proper equipment. I do know that Skype was used in early days - not too sure if it is now, but I’m fairly certain it still is.

In any case, leave the door open for me at some point. I’d be glad to help out. :wink:

Haha, you’re FINE Cap, seriously. I mean, you’re not as cool without your Welshiness. We can understand you fine. I hope you can participate on this stuff, as well as the rest of you. Could be a stellar success with so many on board! :smiley:

Hey! How is the show going? Are there any updates to its status?

Did it die?

If it didn’t I readily offer my services. I don’t mind being a co-host if you need me, and I would love to just be guest if that’s all you need,

Did the Pixar podcast die again?
It’s a shame…I would have loved to be a part of it!
Oh well, fingers crossed for another revival maybe!