(looking for) WALL-E Production Artwork

I’ve seen a couple of you with production artwork in your signatures and what not but I haven’t been able to find any myself. I thought it would be helpful to make a thread for posting any storyboards or color scripts or character drawings, etc. that anyone has found. (Or have you people just been scanning your copies of ‘The Art of Wall-E’?) Anyway, I’d love to see some artwork if anyone has any to share. : D

You could look for some artwork on Pixar.com, or I could try to scan some of my art onto the computer and maybe e-mail it to you. Tell me if you want my art, or if you got some off of Pixar.com.

If you want some production art, I HIGHLY recommend “The Art of WALL-E”. It’s a beautiful book and quite informative.

Hello Hog-Hug,

If you access the website below and click on the picture of the WALL-E poster at the top of the page, you’ll be able to view a few images of artwork related to the said film:

theartofpixar.com/

As Netbug009 stated, however, the “Art of WALL-E” book is also an excellent source of original, production artwork from the film. This particular book should be available at most (if not all) book stores in your local area, as well as on Amazon.com, the latter of which can be located here:

The Art of WALL-E

On Amazon, the book ranges around $26.00 (US dollars), plus tax.

– Mitch

I’d grab it from Amazon if you’re gonna. It’s the cheapest by far that I’ve run into, and I got mine from there in A OK condition.