The Wall-E 500 (the ultimate challenge)

I sit here in my Wall-E hat, with my Wall-E watch, and both my EVE and Wall-E toy figures staring at me 2 feet from my face. I really don’t do much, and stay up 'till 5AM working on 3D animation and playing games. I wake up at 8am though. Anyways, I’ve made a promise which you may also try (if you dare). I’ve been determined everyday to watch Wall-E from the first to last second, including credits, 500 times in under 2 years. That’s 833 hours by the way.

I’ll do this on my soon-to-have laptop, and mostly my iPod nano. I’ve been practicing by watching Space Odyssey 2001 on it. Which is an hour longer than Wall-E, but four times boring. Anyways, I’ll enjoy any support or criticism on this slightly odd adventure I’m about to embark.

[By the way, if this should be in another forum, feel free to move it mods]

-EIA-

Wow… heh, that’s… that’s just crazy talk! :open_mouth: Don’t you think you’d get bored of it really fast? Are you like… going for a world record or something? I mean I like Pixar but I wouldn’t attempt that. But, hey, good luck man… you’ll need it. gulp

To complete that amazing feat, you’ll have to watch it once every 21 hours.

Have fun :smiley:

I got 730 days to watch it 500 times, I think I’ll be fine :stuck_out_tongue: Yes, I am serious.

Nah, I’ll be fine. World record, well, not my main reason, but yes. I plan on seeing it 750 in 3 years. Maybe aim for 1000 to. If I do, it’ll be a story to tell my children, and grandchildren how crazy I am, haha. Also may get me a chance to talk to Pixar. If I made a movie I’d want to talk to a fan who’s seen it more than any other.

-EIA-

Well, if you think you can do it… good luck. :smiley: I’ll be looking in the history books for you. :wink:

The best way to accomplish this is to watch it about 50 times, memorize it, then just lucidly replay the movie in your sleep :wink:

That is… if he/she knows how to induce a lucid dream and find a TV and DVD player… and a copy of the DVD. :wink:

(Sorry, don’t know your gender.) XD

EIA: Good luck I know you can do it. I know I have with the Incredibles. (dont remember the numbers exactly, but I did watch it alot ever since it came out) So you can do it.

^^^Haha, No. But I highly think I will be able to, because I can walk through places I’m familiar with in my mind perfectly, my mind is a bit odd in replaying images. I think I will be able to.

I’ve already listened to Put on Your Sunday clothes 100 times and love it more than ever. I hope I don’t quit. It’d be fun to challenge some Pixar employees, :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT- I will start the day Wall-E is out on DVD (NEED DATE WHEN IT’S CONFIRMED)

-EIA-

Well, so far, November 4th is the expected release date. Ultimate Disney is almost always right.

Woah! I love the movie, but I don’t like it THAT much! o_o Honestly, I don’t like any movie THAT much, no matter how obsessed I am with it.

Good luck with that, though…! ^^;

Wow. What a challenge. You’ll have to watch it once every 35 hours, 2 minutes and 2 seconds and 2.4 milliseconds.

Good luck!

I know that I’m going to be watching it a lot once it comes out on DVD, but I wouldn’t be able to pull something like that. :open_mouth: I wish you good luck in your endeavor! See you in the world record books. =)

Holy cow how in the world did you figure that aout bawpcwpn? :laughing:

Yeah, down to the milliseconds, O_o.

Well, sounds good! I’m excited for it to come out. I hope that something cool will happen, like I’ll talk to someone for doing this, :confused:

-EIA-

That’s a very determined thing to do! Good luck on your mission. I hope Pixar get hold of the news when you are in the middle of your challenge and treat you for it. :slight_smile:

500/730… Boring. 700/730… Fun.

Wall-E 700.

-EIA-

700? Holy cow, that would be like watching WALL-E again a couple of hours after you see it.

I find the concept of the endeavor kind of disturbing … I just don’t understand the motivation behind it … why?

I love the movie and all, but that’s borderline crazy.

Agreed. At the moment, I would love to watch Wall-E that many times. I do have a question. With these rules could you be sleeping and have to run or do you have to have to watch it through and through?