WALL•E DVD Brazilian Cover Art

Amazing!!! Yeah!!! :smiley:

Wall•E, Eve and M-O together!!! :smiley:

Enjoy:

revistamonet.com.br/wp-conte … mg0321.jpg

Pictures of EXPO DISNEY BRAZIL 2008 can be seen here
[url]Monet

Cool. Is that really what the cover will be or that just a concept cover?

I don´t know . :confused:

I think it’s a concept cover. :smiley:

Can’t wait for the DVD release! Wow!!! \o/

It’s acceptable, I’m just hoping for something brand new and exciting for the cover, personally.

Cool. I mean it’s not like we haven’t seen that picture before, but I think it fits for the cover.

Thanks for those pictures of the Disney Expo Brazil and the possible DVD cover, Wall_E21!
It looks like a fun event, did you attend, or did you just find these pics online? :smiley:

True, I’d much rather this than the last cover we saw. I’m hoping for something stunning and not as crowded.

Ah, I guess I want to see something like that, too. I mean it’s great to have something we’ve seen before, but something new might be better. :slight_smile:

Thanks for that cover, Wall_E21! I’ve actually never seen that image before. WALL•E’s eyes look bluer than I’ve ever seen them.

Rachel- Well, we haven’t actually seen that exact image, but it’s composed of character shots we’ve already seen, the background isn’t new either. I consider it an old image since it’s pieces of old images composited into one, it really doesn’t feel fresh or offer anything new.
Off topic: Isn’t it funny how HSM3 hasn’t even come out yet and they already have a DVD cover for it!? I guess Disney marketing thinks up the whole campaign at once.

Interesting. It’s looking good

None of those covers look very good. For the most part they’re all images we’ve seen before slapped onto a dvd case, and they all have bad colors for the top bar and spine. WALL•E’s is green, Sleeping Beauty has a pinkish-red, Lost has purple, etc. Plus, a lot of those DVDs haven’t even been announced yet (Prince Caspian, WALL•E, Hannah Montana).

I’m thinking these are mostly just promotional images. But even if these are the actual dvd covers in Brazil, that doesn’t mean we’ll be getting the same cover everywhere else. A lot of countries have different designs. And I have a hard time believing that those will be the final US covers.

It’s actually an image that I haven’t seen before. In this one Wall•E is holding the plant and his pose is little different too. I actually like this cover better then the previous one.

You’re welcome for everyone! :wink:

Well… access to this event is restricted to the Disney licensees, the press, special guests, etc. :cry:

Yep, I found the link of Expo Disney on the great brazilian site below:
animation-animagic.com/Home.aspx

Enlarged version - Take a look!

WALL•E show his little green plant! Nice cover!!! :smiley:

Thanks again! Can’t wait for details about the features in a week! I’m growing to like this design, sounds like it’s not temporary anymore, it looks a whole lot better in high resolution. :smiley: