WALL•E coming to Blu-ray and DVD on November 18th

Where did that come from? Just a fan cover, or did you find it through some official source?

The final cover might change but it’s from official source.

Is it a source you can share (a link), or has it not been announced online yet?

Here’s better Blu-ray cover art:

Now if they can just give us a plethora of extra features like ‘The Incredibles.’ That was the last PIXAR film that had a decent DVD release.

Hmm, the “2-Disc” has a Blu-ray symbol, and there’s no reason for a 2-Disc Blu-ray, so something weird is up with the first cover posted.

As said before, 2-disc Blu-ray releases are perfectly normal. Just expect a lot of extra features. Also “Prince Caspian” will have 2-disc Blu-ray release.

I love the fact that M-O is on the front cover. :laughing: I also like that it’s something new that we haven’t seen before. It’s a pretty attractive cover.

OMG!!! :astonished:

It’s wonderfull!!! :smiley:

Thanks, eerik.

Oooooh, I like it a lot! Stunning just like I wanted! :stuck_out_tongue:
November 18th, huh? I guess we have to wait a little longer than expected, but that’s alright, I’m sure the BD will be packed with features!
Thanks, eerik, but please tell us where you got the image. :wink:

do you need a blu ray player with a blu ray disc

Yes you do, alternatives are a Blu-ray drive for your computer or a PS3.

they will be releasing regular dvds right??

Yes, but it’ll probably be a watered down release…

About the second disc on Blu-ray release, I’m quite sure it’s for additional features. Wall•E is all about audio-visual experience. I wouldn’t be surprised if they include lossless 7.1 surround sound mix and do very high bitrate video encode. 2 Short movies (Presto and Burn•E), PiP, audio commentaries, featurettes, extra scenes, etc. Everything in high-definition. It all takes much space and needs second disc. Digital copy would be on third disc.

From Blu-ray.com:

blu-ray.com/news/?id=1665
It’s a strange situation for a few reasons:

• The Incredibles would be the perfect release working backwards from Cars
  • But it’s A Bug’s Life’s 10th Anniversary
  • But the only unreleased Pixar title they showed in the “Make it Blu” spots (besides Nemo) was Monsters, Inc.
    So there’s a chance it could be ANY of them!! But there’s also a chance it could be none…

I love WALL•E’s eyes - they’re so hypnotising. I don’t think it would be possible to make a DVD cover of WALL•E that I wouldn’t like, so I’m happy with this. I’m eager to know if the DVD version will be a 1 or 2 disc, or rather, I’m waiting for confirmation that it’s a 1 disc… =(

I hope so much that The Incredibles is released on Blu-Ray, so we can have a better chance at finding the PP truck.

Yes finally, I get a date of the DVD release.

Wonderful cover. Can’t wait to get it.