Amazing WALL-E Cake

Not sure whether to make a new thread or not for this one, but I just had to post about it either way.

Basically, whilst browsing a site a friend of mine had linked me to, which features hundreds of the most terrible professional cakes you could ever imagine, I came across a really amazing WALL-E cake! (This is the bit of the site where, for once, they include cakes that aren’t terrible).

You’ll have to scroll down a bit, past a lot of very bad cakes, but the WALL-E cake stands out quite a bit- WALL-E Cake

It’s actually amazing. :laughing:

Oh, and mods, if you want to merge this thread with another one, go right ahead- wasn’t sure if this should be in the merchandise one or not.

EDIT: Haha, just found another one on the same blog, but this time, it’s a ‘wreck’! :laughing: There’s a tank floating in the sky that’s aimed at poor WALL-E!

And by the way, these are professional cakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Link- WALL-E Wreck Cake

That is an amazing Wall E cake! The life size one…not the one with the tank. lol Thanks for sharing lizardgirl!

That’s amazing, lizardgirl! How’d they do that? He looks so cute holding the fire-extinguisher. And he’s got rust! And his treads are made from ice-cream sticks! That’s freakin’ awesome! Maybe there’s whipped cream in that extinguisher…Mmm…and he’d probably taste of caramel or chocolate or something…double mmm…

And the tank cake is hilarious too! But don’t worry, Wall-E’s got a puny lazer to defend himself! :laughing:

The other cake disasters on the site are funny too! Thanks for the link. :smiley:

That is absolutely awesome! Wonder how much work went into it.

Looking at that cake made me hungry. Thanks for showing it lizardgirl.

First a biodegradable Wall•E, and now this. Poor Wall•E…

That cake is so good it would a shame to actually cut it up and eat it. Seriosly, Pixar could have commissioned that. I wonder how they made sure WALL•E’s head wouldn’t fall off. That cake website is so funny, lizardgirl, thanks! My favs are “Happy Birthday Jaysm” and the 14th birthday one with the muscle man on it.

No problem, guys. :smiley:

Rachel- Yeah, I love the ‘Jaysm’ one too. And the ones where the cake decorators have litterally written on the cake what they were told to down the phone, so you get cakes with ‘write Happy Birthday on it’ written on it. :laughing:

That’s a cake?! If I didn’t know what it was then I could have sworn it was a fully-functional animatronic toy or something…

By the way, I had an absolute blast reading all of the other journal entries. Hilarious. :laughing:

Thanks for the link, lizardgirl! :wink:

– Mitch

Here we go with another Wall-E cake, this is actually a birthday cake for May 1st, but it’s close enough to Earth Day, April 22nd, and we seem to have been remiss around here to connect our little friend with that significant date. So here goes:

craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=303223.0

Notice the tiny object on Wall-E’s shoulder!

That’s a really good cake! I love the idea of showing WALL-E and EVE on Earth at the end of the film, where there’s plenty of grass and trees. I’m sure her son will love it. Thanks for the link, DarkHandOfSignourneyWeaver!

IT´S.
SO.
CUTE.

I wouldn´t eat that cake, i would feel so sad ;o;

If i had to eat it, I would cry while eating it! DON’T KILL WALL-E CAKE!!!

although, you could bring him back to life with a spark, so were going to need a defibrillator on the cake!

That cake is so sweet! I like how they included the fire extinguisher in it!